• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

December 26th, 2004

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
First one to post in here after Viper! Are you all asleep?
I liked the ep, was so funny... And 2.9 sec 0-60 time for that Ariel Atom is just impressive...

Buba

It is, I like it a lot! Anyone agrees with me, that girl on the right was SO dumb?
Jeremy said "We take 4 seconds off for the wet track"
She got 1m55" and she said "so that will be 1m54"...Uhh Ahae...

I have never seen them before... But what to expect from fashion show girlies...

Buba

Jostyrostelli said:
It is, I like it a lot! Anyone agrees with me, that girl on the right was SO dumb?
Yeah, she was a ditz.

And the two of them didn't even dress that well either. o_O

Viper007Bond said:
Jostyrostelli said:
Yeah, she was a ditz.

And the two of them didn't even dress that well either. o_O

lol, you're right!

Buba

are there any really funny segments that I should look out for when I watch it... btw... when JC reviewed the Ariel Atom.. is it almost the same as the one he did for a Clarkson series... because that was the case for all the cars on that show

This episode was nothing special. It was good of course, but nothing I'd write home about.

anyone seeeeeding now please ?! ? ! Just noticed now I didn't have it so first now I'm dlding it ....

haz

Why are there 2 Top Gear 2004.12.26 :?:

I have the first one. Is the quality better on the 2. one :?:

lbg

Getz said:
Why are there 2 Top Gear 2004.12.26 :?:

I have the first one. Is the quality better on the 2. one :?:

lbg
There was a 450 MB one that was kinda released before I got my torrent out. The 450 MB one is the one from UKNova (a UK torrent site).

And may I say JC bashing of the 1 series was utter BS
this was one of the weakest episodes of the season, altough other shows would like to even reach that level, I still was dissapointed.
And again, what's Clarcksons problem with the 1 series :?

Jostyrostelli said:
Well it's not an Aston...that's his problem...
Neither is his GT which should be coming in march.. I'm gonna look forward to the first show after he received his car.. James and especially Richard are going to make his airtime a living hell ;)
I totally agree tho.. He can completely bash a car for just about everything and in the end say ".. but it's an Aston so it's fantastic"

BTW my little brother bought a house in Hoogeveen this summer so you might know him.. Not that I really think so but it could be :)

Haha, you're right...
He's already drooling because of that AMV8 next year... (will be a great car for sure...)

Anyhow, the whole show is just like the cool wall... Just some personal opinions...

They tell you the pro + cons, but their conclusion always is a personal one. I'm a big BMW fan, so I just ignore stuff like "The award for the worst car of the year goes to.... the whole BMW range!" (think this was last year..)

Buba

Buba said:
Haha, you're right...
He's already drooling because of that AMV8 next year... (will be a great car for sure...)

Anyhow, the whole show is just like the cool wall... Just some personal opinions...

They tell you the pro + cons, but their conclusion always is a personal one. I'm a big BMW fan, so I just ignore stuff like "The award for the worst car of the year goes to.... the whole BMW range!" (think this was last year..)

Buba

haha, indeed
BMW replied with a big fat salesnumber :twisted:

Viper007Bond said:
There was a 450 MB one that was kinda released before I got my torrent out. The 450 MB one is the one from UKNova (a UK torrent site).
Ok thanks for info.

lbg

As for personal opinions ....

We dont like the Getz becouse you can get a Polo for the same price ??

Her in denmark

Hyundai Getz 1.3 GL = 128964 kr.
VW Polo 1.2 = 162402 kr

This is differens of 25 % !

Is the stament true in the Uk ?

lbg

Getz = 10.495 euros
Polo = 13.125 euros

Not as much difference but I would take the polo instead of the Hyundai..
Maybe it's not a bad car but I have a feeling VW has a little more attention to detail..