December 5th, 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
logo said:
but its not downloading.. am connected to peers and seeds..and yeah whats that 9 hour wait.. don't tell me the torrent won't start downloading till 9 hours pass? omg i'll kill myself

thats the point of a tracker site. improve your ratio and you ll get it sooner

they got a ratio meter? damn.. didn't know that :/ ratio is teh ghey :p

Just spent 10 minutes reading this thread. It's interesting to see how 8 pages later it's now back on topic. Imagine when someone wants to discuss the episode, but doesn't want to get a big ass repost or search similie, so he starts to read the whole 10-plus-page monster thread... By the time he's done with reading, he can't even remember what was it that he wanted to discuss...

Maybe we should seperate pre-episode discussions from the actual episode-related discussions?

And why you think there is topic: "Pre-Episode Discussions"?

-MJ-

MikeJones said:

-MJ-

LOL sorry I didn't notice the change. Haven't been on the forum that much lately

yes 9hr wait means u won't dld anything before that as the tracker will refuse to guide you to peers...
It's something private trackers do to new members as well as other restrictions on downloading for encouraging member to seed and keep a healthy ratio.
And before you hate it, this kind of measures are what ensures BT will stay alive, non-sharing mods for kazaa killed the network and it would kill BT too if noone uploads.

I have been a good member with a good ratio so no wait for me :twisted:

maq said:
MikeJones said:

-MJ-

LOL sorry I didn't notice the change. Haven't been on the forum that much lately

:lol: That kind of thing happens to me all the time. "Wouldn't that bee cool if we did it like this?" *2mins* "Oh, it's already been done like that for ages" :p

btw, nevermind the ration-system and the wait-time, almost ready with episode from uknova and I should have that 24h waiting to do, oh well, can't complain.

-MJ-

btw, what happened to vuk's rip? isn't it going to be out soon?

no vuk rip for this one as his antenna fucked up, viper said so a couple of pages earlier :)

shit you serious?!?!! damn... FUCK.. ok can you send it to me via msn after you finish getting it from uknova? :p
noone tops vuk rips.. uknova sucks but ah what the hell..

btw your signature got my brain twisted!!

Viper007Bond said:
Vuk's rip was screwed up again by whoever's got the bad equipment in his building (he uses a central shared antenna). A re-encode of a 700 MB rip is being uploaded to me now that's 350 MB.

Release mid-tomorrow.

You can wait this one too if you can't get it from uknova. It's race againts time ;)

mid tomorrow is like noon today which is in like 2 hours and a half, no?

logo said:
mid tomorrow is like noon today which is in like 2 hours and a half, no?

Depends how you wanna look at it, it's 16:30 in Finland :lol:

-MJ-

logo said:
Mission Accomplished :D
hehe well it's a paradox so that's what it's supposed to do.
I bet 99% of ppl who'd seen it never noticed anything wrong :lol:

Mid-tomorrow................when is that? Right now it's 17:43 here in Holland..........

viper where are you @_@

v0od0o said:
logo said:
Mission Accomplished :D
hehe well it's a paradox so that's what it's supposed to do.
I bet 99% of ppl who'd seen it never noticed anything wrong :lol:

carlover's one is another good example :)

carlover's sig is just a statement, nothing confusing about it, or is it?

logo said:
carlover's sig is just a statement, nothing confusing about it, or is it?

"All generalizations are false" - what is this sentence if not a generalization ? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.