• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

December 5th, 2004

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
I could help seed with one of my 100mbit boxes if someone could hook me up with a proxy server that I can use for tracker communication. (it needs to be someone who can provide a proxy, not just one off the internet somewhere). My ISP for some reason has the IP address used for the tracker blocked, even though im not quite sure why.

hokiethang said:
I could help seed with one of my 100mbit boxes if someone could hook me up with a proxy server that I can use for tracker communication. (it needs to be someone who can provide a proxy, not just one off the internet somewhere). My ISP for some reason has the IP address used for the tracker blocked, even though im not quite sure why.
I believe there was a thread on how to do that somewhere around here...

Downloading as we speak. Although my hopes of watching it before I go to bed have been shattered :)

tracker seems slow today, mm.. I'm still waiting to get even the first byte ;)

- Yak

Viper007Bond said:
hokiethang said:
I believe there was a thread on how to do that somewhere around here...

Yeah, I know how to do it and I hate using free proxy's. I kind of would prefer if I were using someone's connection that I had some loose affiliation to for tracker communication. I can set one up myself, i just don't have time to do it right now. I am using a free one now and pushing around 300KB/s out (about 100KB/s in) on that machine, so it should help a little. I can let it seed until i go to bed (so about 4 hours) since I don't want to use the same proxy for too long.

Renesis said:
quick?

was this an auto message?

well... this was much quicker than the past TG's :D ... it only took 24 hours for it to be released when TV shows like "Joey" on NBC takes like 2 hrs to pop onto suprnova :lol:

awesome Viper! thanks much!

yey, i'm finished downloading, it was pretty quick for me ~ 200kbps. Anyway, i'll leave it up until whenever i turn off my computer(which will probably be one or 2 days time :) )

If you can't stand the whole 24h it takes Viper to put up an ep, go get it off UKNova instead. I just hope you like low-res, blurry video at 450MB/episode.

I'm happy to wait for quality. :D

I'll have my upload stay up for quite a while, I'm at Marquette University, so my OC-3 line is doing about 500kb/s in uploads right now... Enjoy the speed :)