December 6th, 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
andyhui01 said:
VUK is in the process of looking for another rip and re-encoding it... it could take a couple more days :wink:
Noooooooooo! :cry: I don't think I'll survive! ;)

I don't think any of us can wait but patience is important. It's almost time for another episode of Top Gear...lol

I'm glad Vuk and Viper007bond put up so much of their own time so that the rest of the world can see Top Gear in the one hour format.

Mischief007 said:
I don't think any of us can wait but patience is important. It's almost time for another episode of Top Gear...lol

I'm glad Vuk and Viper007bond put up so much of their own time so that the rest of the world can see Top Gear in the one hour format.

This is ridiculous! :cry:

-____-;;; i wanna see that ferrari, NOW =''(

996Turbo said:
inso said:
caterham engines are essentially two bike engines put in the same crank.
Caterham engines have been Rover V8s until recently if i am not mistaken. they are definately not 2 bike engines

I don't think Cat ever had a V8 until now, even the R600 is an inline 4 (Ford or Rover, don't remember). Their new V8 is two Hayabusa engines fitted together on the same crankshaft.

That 1.3l bike engine is the new pet peeve of English sportscar makers currently... Radical has been using it for some time now, and so do Dax, Westfield and now Caterham.

I wanna see the F430 segment so much that I am *almost* willing to submit to a site that starts with "Jabba" and rhymes with "world"...

But...will keep my fingers crossed that Viper and VUK can find another source 8)

theres another site that rips 5th gear? tell me NOW!!!

logo said:
theres another site that rips 5th gear? tell me NOW!!!

Yeah, the site is called Jabba's World, but to get those videos, you have to suck up to the webmaster's arse and do some serious post-whoring. Only then do you get access to the videos.

The ironic thing is that for most of us non-Europeans, we don't get access to Top Gear and 5th Gear in the first place, so how could we make comments on episodes that we don't have access to?

Oh, and the quality of the videos there is pretty shoddy compared to VUK's.

What do you mean with "non-Europeans" ?-) Most Europeans don't get access to TG/FG either ;). Except with BBC World, but then it's few months old clipped version of TG :(

So, same problem ;)

- Yak

This is so depressing, it almost like the end of the world...I hope VUK fights off those rebels in time. :lol:

tonyh said:
My 355 Spider with decat Tubi sounds better than the 430, in my humble opinion ;)

I saw a red 355 spider with what sounded like a Tubi in London Soho last summer. It had blacked out wheels too, and a female passenger. Could that be you?

Yak said:
What do you mean with "non-Europeans" ?-) Most Europeans don't get access to TG/FG either ;). Except with BBC World, but then it's few months old clipped version of TG :(

So, same problem ;)

- Yak

Haha, my bad. I'm not familiar with the channels there :oops:
Are there any Jabba's World lurkers around here? We would need your help as Backup plan C if no one else taped the last episode...

Vicki...mmm....
F430.....mmmm....
Vicki in a F430 making weird groaning noises...... :D
No FG.....AHHHHHHHHH!!!

tonyh said:
My 355 Spider with decat Tubi sounds better than the 430, in my humble opinion ;)

worthless.gif

enzojr said:
Vicki...mmm....
F430.....mmmm....
Vicki in a F430 making weird groaning noises......
No FG.....AHHHHHHHHH!!

I think Jason is going to test the 430, its been discussed before.

And guys... you should chill... is 5th Gear the only thing you have in your life and you have nothing else better to do than sit here waiting for it to be released.... :lol: Just let Viper & VUK rip it at their own pace and they will release it when its done :wink:

enzojr said:
is 5th Gear the only thing you have in your life and you have nothing else better to do than sit here waiting for it to be released.... :lol:

Sadly, yes and yes. I think I'm failing out of law school with the hours and hours I spend each day clicking refresh on the news page. :D

What a pathetic way to make a first post. Hi everybody! Thanks Viper007 and VUK! Great site!

topgearfiend (mike)

topgearfiend (mike)

Welcome

Law school, Sfu or Ubc??

Status
Not open for further replies.