December 6th, 2004

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Can't wait...

Buba

yes please, make top gear on time! :) I'll help seed too here..

Thank you Viper. thank you, thank you, thank you. :D:D:D:D:D

Maybe the way Sabine urges Jeremy to accelerate also works here:

Ok, and now torrent... torrent... torrent... TORRENT!!!

Released! Enjoy. :)

Thanks again to sandys.

Downloading :mrgreen:

downloading and will be seeding :) But I have others in this house who use the internet so I'll up the upload when I sleep to 20 KB/sec, other than that it has to stay at 5 KB/sec. Sorry, but I try.

Oh my. took me 10 minutes to download. 250 KB/sec down...woohoo.

It works! :D

Nice, since I'm on a relatively fast link at work where I can seed 5x as fast, but only until I go home (5 hours to go).

Going pretty fast... Very good...
Hope its a good ep.

Buba

\\edit: If not only this dumbass Azureus would crash all the time and take 100% Cpu usage... Which one are you using? I see some with azureus as well, mainline, ABC...

Pretty poor episode in my opinion. Nothing interesting really except for the Ferrari, and that was only a so-so review.

One of the seeders here has a really damn fine connection to me. Had this downloaded in like 15 minutes. I'll continue to seed for a few hours yet. (upping at 300+k/sec)

Buba said:
Going pretty fast... Very good...
Hope its a good ep.

Buba

\\edit: If not only this dumbass Azureus would crash all the time and take 100% Cpu usage... Which one are you using? I see some with azureus as well, mainline, ABC...

I use and love ABC...it takes up 14MB physical RAM and 20MB VM regardless of how many downloads you make. It's pretty decent...I have 256MB RAM and my computer is going well.

ChaoZ said:
Pretty poor episode in my opinion. Nothing interesting really except for the Ferrari, and that was only a so-so review.

One of the seeders here has a really damn fine connection to me. Had this downloaded in like 15 minutes. I'll continue to seed for a few hours yet. (upping at 300+k/sec)
That'd be sith who's uploading 2-3 megabytes a second. :lol: