December 6th, 2004

IMO it doesnt look good in yellow... but Im bias as to yellow cars. So far the Zonda and both Lambos are the only cars I like in yellow. Personally Id get silver but thats just because Im lazy and hair line scratches and swirl marks dont show in silver as easy. All my cars have been dark colors except for the 944 turbo which was arctic Ice (silver) and I cant remember fussing over the paint on the Porsche more then I drove it like the others. While I would still baby the paint on a 430 Id rather spend most of my time driving it.

While the CS still has the sound that causes me to rewind and listen again (same thing with the carrera gt) I think the 430's sound is still cool.... I mean standing outside with no car in view you would still know something special was about to scream down the road in front of you.

I would get a manual... paddle shift doesnt excite me. I know Ferrari makes on of the best but theres something missing w/o a cluth and gear stick IMO. Your being taken out of the equation. I feel more involved shifting under my own arm/leg power.

Now, where am I going to live when I sell my house for one of these? :D

Wow, I loved this episode! Plato rules! You can tell he's a racedriver, because inside the car the cornering looks messy, but from the outside you can see how incredibly well he corners............ :D Always weird to see that.

I wish I could do the same as Plato..............order one right now! :cry:

Great quality BTW!

The F430 didn't look as good in the Video as it did on pics... definetly not my favourite ferrari... I have a feeling JC won't like it as well :lol:

That guy who tested the Nissan Murano is getting more and more annoying... really pisses me off.

He was also in one of the clarkson DVDs... (Talikg about Plato) Fun guy... Except that one time where he was driving that 575GTC and kept chewing on his sunglasses... Not that nice to look at ;-)

Buba

At least he has got personality. The rest of 5th gear reviews are just soo boring lately (430 is little exception, mainly because of the car).
I personlay like the way he make reviews. I don't really care about Murano (or any offroader), but I enjoyed watching the review, unlike most of Plato's reviews.