Delorean on Top Gear

its an old clip when tiff was back with top gear. you can find that clip anywhere on the net, p2p or maybe someone here has it.

i had it then deleted it cuz it was really short and not worth it.

Thanks for the quick reply. Did they review the car, or just feature it for a brief second or so?

Thanks

frmo what i saw it was a 5th gear styled review but it was very short.

not like TG nowadays and he just took it for a quick spin. he didnt like it.

You guys wouldn't happen to have that clip would you? I can't seem to find it anywhere... not on Google, not Kazaa, and I cannot get a hold of the guy with the list.

I definately remember seeing a DeLorean on TG at some point - I think maybe it was one of the guest's new cars or something similar :?

they did the delorean? never came across that clip :shock:

and nobody likes that car, except for the fact it's featured in back to the future, i've actually heard nothing good about it

It wasn't track tested as far as I can recall, I just have a mental image of the car (chromed for some reason in my head) with loits of people stood around it (high shot perhaps) whilst Jeremy is conducting an interview. I think Jeremy slagged the car off a little too.

Maybe it was all just a crazy dream! :?

Yeah, I think they mentioned it briefly or something. Who knows.

i know that guy and ill ask him for the clip so this can be settled.

anyone that wants it let me know, its a small file so ill yousendit.

i got it, its kinda crappy, 40sec review by tiff, real player :roll: .

anyone want it let me know cuz i feel like deleting it.

Yay! I was right. Just been looking through my old TGs and found the DeLorean placed just as I said it would be in 2004.08.01 :p:p:p

yeah around 28min into the last ep but its just in the studio.

the clip i have is with tiff giving a review of it, road test.

It wasn't track tested as far as I can recall, I just have a mental image of the car (chromed for some reason in my head) with loits of people stood around it (high shot perhaps) whilst Jeremy is conducting an interview. I think Jeremy slagged the car off a little too.

Maybe it was all just a crazy dream! :?
no, one of the stars in the reasonably priced car had just bought a Delorean and Jeremy asks him, "What were you thinking?", and they had it in the studio.

There is footage from Jeremy talking about the DeLorean and referring to John DeLorean as an American Drug Dealer.
I just can't recall if it's from his yearly DVDs releases or an Old Top Gear Episode.

Since nobody has mentioned it I'll just put up a big neon sign to say that this thread has been bumped after 7 and a half years. that has to be a record, the two main posters aren't even here any more. :lol:

Anyway TG as a whole never liked the DeLorean due to it being 'mutton dressed as lamb'. Personally I would never turn a free one down though. :)

As a side note, the DeLorean was a total shitbox of a car (largely related to that miniscule Renault lump--the cars in Back to the Future had it replaced with a Ford 351 Cleveland V-8 beast, and *man* can it go with that torque-monster in it!), but it's still heart-stoppingly beautiful, in my opinion.

Probably why I want one of will.i.am's cars, it looks sort of like a modern tuner's take on the DMC-12...