Dems take control of House of Reps. and possibly the senate, too.

klutch

Courteous urinator
Car(s)
Do it for me.
...and possibly, just possibly...
47d05ld.jpg

Goose+

Apart from that, I'm fat, too. Does that make me a bad person, or does it alter what I think?

I never said it made you a bad person.

However, It may alter what you think. If like zombies invaded Germany and you're out and about and they start chasing after you and everyone else! The thinner people most likely will overtake you and then the zombies catch up with you, and then you get feasted on. Later it turns out that it wasn't really zombies and was in fact... THE BORG. They stick these mind control pads on your forehead and control your every thought.

So to awnswer your question "Does it alter what I think?" yes, it does, but only if we are faced by an alien invasion of some kind.

zenkidori

Banned For Trolling
Car(s)
RX-7, Jeep Cherokee
i thought this was about the mditerm election and not micheal moore?
yeah, that came WAY outta left field. or maybe it's far right field?:D

Things won't necessarily change very much. Whoever is in office things generally end up being run the same, they differ on a few key issues, but the difference between the two isn't nearly as large in a practical sense as it would seem.

No Boss

Neener, neener, I banned your title!
Car(s)
'07 Volvo XC70 Polestar, '01 Miata SE
You guys seem to be forgetting that when TopGearFan+ first came here, we all thought it was Carsightings on a different user name because of the quality of his/her posts (Exhibit A, Exhibit B ). That alone should be enough for everyone to follow "Live and let live" regarding him.

/Democrat.
//Still nervous about the stability of our nation.

No Boss

Neener, neener, I banned your title!
Car(s)
'07 Volvo XC70 Polestar, '01 Miata SE
....don't know why you want pics of it, but ok?

stepdownss9.jpg
<-Stepping down.

yeesh, not that many details yet in that article.

Yeah, I guess it literally JUST happened. So there won't be stories yet, I just heard it on CNN and FAWKS News.

BlaRo

Little Nudger
Car(s)
Moto Guzzi V7 Special, Saab 900 Turbo
You guys seem to be forgetting that when TopGearFan+ first came here, we all thought it was Carsightings on a different user name because of the quality of his/her posts (Exhibit A, Exhibit B ). That alone should be enough for everyone to follow "Live and let live" regarding him.
http://forums.finalgear.com/showthread.php?t=13922
I'm sure a little fact-twisting, if that's what Moore's done, is better than starting a war in a Middle Eastern country based on speculative evidence at best and resulting in the deaths of thousands and thousands of people on all sides. But ZOMG HES FATT!!!1!!one!1!

oliB

I was gonna say something about that TopGear Fan guy but then I realized it's just not worth the time and effort and we should just ignore him

BTT:
Great news, now let's just hope the Democrats take control of the Senate as well! :)

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG

hanasand

Despot
Wohoo! Credibility might return to the U.S now..

TopGearFan you are the idiot of the week!

(Not because you like Republicans but because I've never witnessed such bad points being made. As if everyone who dislikes Bush does so because of M.M.. idiot)

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Comon now hanasand, play nice. They make bad points and such, but no need to break out the name calling. ;)

fbc

Retired Moderator
Car(s)
2006 MY07 Astra SRi Turbo
Not really. It's a fact that fat people don't have as much stamina as compared to someone who is not obease. For all we know Michael moore could have been cleaning his forhead of sweat with a tissue when all the non-fat people were presenting him with facts.

<makes use of 'Ignore' list>

Jacobfox

Car(s)
VW GTI 4-Door (MKVI)
More good news for fellow sane forum enthusiasts.
Jon tester, the democratic senate candidate has been declared the official victor of Montana and his opponent doesn't want a recount.
As the senate stands now, it's 50-49: democrats leading.
They also have an 8000+vote lead in Virginia.

TC

aka TomCat
Woot! This is great news. :thumbup:

Now when the Dems fuck everything up I can laugh at all the idiots who thought there was a difference.