Dems take control of House of Reps. and possibly the senate, too.

Jacobfox

Car(s)
VW GTI 4-Door (MKVI)
I'm thrilled to report that the republican hegemony on US power is done!

The democrats now hold a 7 seat majority (at least) in the US House of representatives.
The senate races are running even at the moment, 49 to 49. However, both races are leaning democratic.

This could be the end of our heavy-handed diplomacy.:dance: :mrgreen:

Yeah, but in an existing thread. ;)

Anyway, yay!

That'd be pretty hard to manage. :lol:

Don't be too quick to celebrate, they could do just as poorly.
Well at least now there's a chance things will start to change.

Jeesh, I thought all Europeans hated Bush.

Well, then I guess most Europeans are stupid enough to believe people like Michael Moore's every word. He's a fact-twister that uses exploitation to make money. Even quite a few liberals types don't like him. He is a hypocrite, too. Did you know that he owns stock in Halliburton, and films movies in Canada as to avoid union charges? Foreigners seem to like him because he criticizes the US government.

So yeah, most Europeans do hate Bush, but that's because people like Michael Moore like to make a quick buck from them buying his DVD and More 4 showing his "controversial" movies.

Bush is also not as stupid as people claim he is. I've talked to a few people who have met him and they say he's quite intelligent.

Oh yeah, Michael Moore is fat too.

Last edited:
Bush is also not as stupid as people claim he is. I've talked to a few people who have met him and they say he's quite intelligent.

Not really, although it depends what(or who if you are feeling charitable) you compare him to.

So yeah, most Europeans do hate Bush, but that's because people like Michael Moore

Well, then I guess most Europeans are stupid enough to believe people like Michael Moore's every word.

Please tell me your joking?

Wow, great way to destroy all credibility in your argument - well done.

Not really. It's a fact that fat people don't have as much stamina as compared to someone who is not obease. For all we know Michael moore could have been cleaning his forhead of sweat with a tissue when all the non-fat people were presenting him with facts.

Not really. It's a fact that fat people don't have as much stamina as compared to someone who is not obease. For all we know Michael moore could have been trying his forhead of sweat with a tissue when all the non-fat people were presenting him with facts.

Please continue, work is so boring i could need some comic relief

@ TopGearFan+:

You may like Bush and his politics, which is perfectly fine (for me, at least). To suspect everybody that doesn't like it not to do so because he likes Michael Moore and what he does is a bit ... cheap, don't you think? Using that as an argument for yourself, you've proven for me that you haven't really thought the thing through and just use the arguments the general pro-Bush-guys use.

Apart from that, I'm fat, too. Does that make me a bad person, or does it alter what I think?

Regards
the Interceptor

i thought this was about the mditerm election and not micheal moore?

i think most eruopeans (and obviously, most americans, too) are clever ernough to come to their own conclusion about bush's politics, without the help of micheal moore.