Denmark vs. Islam

^ :lol:

I haven't seen it yet, but I heard it was pretty stupid :thumbsdown:

No Eesa (Jesus) is also a prophet i wont disrespect, and before anyone says how many there were, lemme tell ya there were 124000 prophets and Muhammad was the last.

Religious disscussions in this forum are always lame :lol: or should I say funny, I don't know what word I'm looking for........

tranceshakeel said:
why do u say that ? is it because of something I said?

Are you talking about what I said? If so, no it's not what you said. It's just everything that's said in general :)

And? They have some very good points, and that cartoon series makes fun and satirises everyone, that's kinda the point. Can you really blame them? To most of the western world, the only contact with Muslims is when they fuck shit up, so why wouldn't they think that? It's not like there are Muslim groups going against these crazy jihad fuckers either, all I've ever seen a Muslim do is say, "I don't agree with thier tactics". So to many outsiders that's a tacit show of solidarity. If you don't personally know any good people who are Muslims, then it's hard to see thru the jihad crap. They also showed just a few of the blasphemous ways Jesus is portrayed, but nobody blows shit up or kills anyone over that, so can you see how when Muslims react this way the whole lot of them looks insane?

Freedom of speech includes the right to be offensive, to anyone.

So i dont understand why the English historian was sentenced to Three years for being offensive to the jews?

hajj said:
Irving and it was last week, read this thread. ;)

That would take awhile. It's a small novel already :)

I think hes talking about a old guy who was put in jail for 3 years for saying that the Hallocaust (sp?) never happend, the thing is that he sayed that many years ago but that country has some law stating that any claim that the hallocaust never happend is against the law, so he just broke a law as if he robbed a store.