Detroit 2010: Revenge Verde

revenge-verde-supercw.jpg

ehh...

Looks like a Gallardo.
:blink: no. just no.

I'm seeing a lot of Miura in this
me too.

I like how it looks from the side in the profile so to speak ... from the front it doesn?t look too promising (but not bad) and the back is truly hideous. This has to be the worst backend of a car I?ve seen for a long time ...

And I doubt they?ll find enough stupid rich people that enjoy a car that has REVENGE written on it it huge letters like yobbos would love it ... while having a pitbull in the back and tatoos with japanese letters all over them without knowing what it means. There are not that many redneck or yobbo-millionares ... and certainly none that would have a "pikey special" called "verde" with the pretension to being "green" ...

fail-24.jpg

Last edited:
I'm more curious to see how this thing performs and not fall apart under motion, than how it looks.

Yeah and you're 21 :p

Yeah and you're 21 :p
:lol: Good point

seriously? I think it?s pretty dull and wanna-be ... vulgar is the word I?m looking for I think ... and not in the cool way like oiled up chicks in bikinis with machine-guns ... just vulgar. :mrgreen:
I agree but its a green weird-looking supercar - its supposed to be vulgar and in-your-face

You guys are missing a very important detail to this car. You have to kill a Ford GT to have it.

So go away car and never come back ever again, what has the beautiful Ford GT done to deserve this treatment of having its beautiful body and retro interior destroyed.

You guys are missing a very important detail to this car. You have to kill a Ford GT to have it.

So go away car and never come back ever again, what has the beautiful Ford GT done to deserve this treatment of having its beautiful body and retro interior destroyed.

I don't think they mean it takes a chassis straight out of a GT, but just that it shares common components. It would seems illogical to tear apart a car that itself costs around $120,000, and then sell their creation for $190,000.

Well considering your allowed to keep the 5.4 V8 out of the GT over the LS9 I was assuming that means it takes the entire car.

It has the overall presence, almost stance of a Muira. But that long, clamshell like body line coming from the rear wheel arches all the way to the front fascia is 100% GT40.

I was reading an article that says you need to buy a donor Ford GT.

I would never sacrifice a GT to get one of these.

I see some of that, but only in the details. There is wayyy more miura involved in the shape, which isn't something we've seen in supercars lately, which I like a lot.

Re: the name, if the Royal Navy can get away with continually naming its ships HMS Revenge, this is nothing. People who buy supercars aren't likely to be the types that worry about the connotations of the name. Exhibit A: The Lamborghini Countach.