Devel Sixteen - 5000hp, top speed 560km/h, 0-100km/h 1.8s

geeman

suomiface
Car(s)
Toyota Corolla,Chevrolet Corvette,Alfa Romeo Mito

Or probably not...

scam.

Someone mashed their cock against the number pad of their keyboard to write the spec pitch.

360mph? At what speed would the centrifugal force just tear the tread off the carcass of the tyre?

Seems legit.

It's probably just a bare body with some suspension components and no engine (at least not with the spec they are claiming.) If they find someone stupid enough to consider investing in one, they'll try to figure out the actual mechanicals. Creating a 5000hp V 16 engine from scratch would be absolutely insanely expensive, and as such it's reasonable to claim BS on the whole car. At least with things like the Venom GT they just basically had to boost a crate engine to get to the figures. When building a V16 there are absolutely no major components you can borrow from existing designs..

EDIT: Just noticed the brakes :lol::lol:

Last edited:
Made in Dubai, says it all really...

I'm selling a car with a million horsepower. Just give me the money and a few years first.

Was the guy who designed this called Jerry Wiegert?

I'm selling a car with a million horsepower. Just give me the money and a few years first.

I'm throwing money at the screen, but nothing's happening!

Hey cool, a Pagani Egoista R18 Batmobile.

I?ll wait for the SS version, with 5500hp and 600km/h top speed.

How in God's name can they put 5000hp in a concentional car engine? Looking at what VW had to do to get 1001hp in the Bugatti Veyron, makes me believe that they were sniffing sand instead of coke.

Also, it's ugly as shit. I wouldn't drive it even if they gave it for free.

http://img196.imageshack.**/img196/4849/ft6.gif

This Shmee guy is a bit on the stupid side of things, isn't he?

Does it come with a bridge in Brooklyn?

This Shmee guy is a bit on the stupid side of things, isn't he?

I would expect nothing less from a man called "Shmee."

How in God's name can they put 5000hp in a conventional car engine? Looking at what VW had to do to get 1001hp in the Bugatti Veyron, makes me believe that they were sniffing sand instead of coke.

As drag racing has proved, 5000hp in an engine is nothing - so long as it only needs to run for no more than ten seconds.

And you don't mind something like this happening: