Dexia Tower, Brussels

KryptonZone

I thought I should share this. A new building in Brussels, Belgium, the Dexia Tower. It was completed recently and its quite good looking but at night, the light show comes on. It's really amazing. I have the top floor a 26 floor aparment and the view just got better, if you can believe that!

More here!

Wow thats sweet, makes the rest of the area look booring. :lol:

That's awesome., I'm amazed and how openly creative architects have gotten over the last 20 years

Architects at their best. The best imo are the shopping malls, these are always innovative and stylish.

Krypton, is that why we have to pay so much for our electricity? :p

it's a bank, i think they pay their own electricity
may explain why interest rates are so low though :lol:

No Boss said:
That's awesome., I'm amazed and how openly creative architects have gotten over the last 20 years

the new court-building in antwerp...
15999312_2602fa36c1_m.jpg

N_041124_Antwerpen_Justitiepaleis_photonews-20041124-170521.jpg

Nieuw-Gerechtsgebouw-Antwer1.jpg

image007.jpg

it's a realy cool sight when driving on the road which goes under it, with all the 'sails' pointing in your direction

eLIX said:
Krypton, is that why we have to pay so much for our electricity? :p

Hahaha! They're taking our money, as banks normally do anyways... Horrible bastards...

Here's something scary, happening now, huge fire in Brussels central.

... just stopped... thank God

Oh I spoke with a journalist in regards to the Dexia Tower, and why the lights don't come on every night anymore. It seems that when it was built, the architect and the people were so happy, they kept the lights on all night, but then... they realised how much it cost to keep it going, so not they will only have it for special occasions... Hahaha! Pity, but anyways... :lol: