Spoilers: Dexter on Showtime

^ You got me all excited thinking it was out soon.

After that whole strike crap though, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited for all the shows coming back this fall. Entourage is coming back soon, too. :D

Can't wait, Dexter is a brilliant show. Good to hear entourage will finally be back soon as well. :)

Just the first episode of season 3, pretty decent.

I had forgotten how awesome this show was.

yea good premeire, got just crazy enough, i dont like when premieres launch a show with 100 different things goin on. should be an awesome season

[YOUTUBE]HzbhAIDys5w[/YOUTUBE]
The trailer for season three kicks ass. I also liked the premier.

Episode 2 was pretty good, though I found the ending a little unbelievable. It makes no sense for Dexter to be following up a forensics lead by himself at midnight, does it?

And I am not a big fan of the Jimmy Smits character. He just makes me laugh at inappropriate times, blowing up and reverting to speaking Spanish every five seconds. He just reminds me of Ricky Ricardo and I laugh.

I live in miami (yay dexter is set in my local area), and i can say without any kind of bias or prejudace that people in miami really do randomly jump back and fourth between spanish and english like that. Its one thing to be bilingual, and another to be bilingual where you use both languages on a daily (or even hourly) basis, it kind of blends both languages together.

Even though i'm a northern white boy from new york even i have some expressions that can only be said in spanish, but i dont consider myself a spanish speaker. Its the merging of languages in action.

Episode 2 was pretty good, though I found the ending a little unbelievable. It makes no sense for Dexter to be following up a forensics lead by himself at midnight, does it?

I found it unbelievable more because now a living person knows he's killed. Wonder where that will end up going. Dexter out there at night was kind of covered with his "emotional involvement" in the case, as well as the fact that Cuban guy is an emotional wreck and believed the line of bullshit he was told, lolz

^ I don't think Prado is the one who finds out Dexter's an actual serial killer, I think that will be Deb or Rita. Prado is just so overwrought with emotion he was willing to believe anything.

Oh, can I just say, Rita is looking really good this season. She's always been pretty but not to my taste, but wow, she cleaned up good this season. :woot:

^ I don't think Prado is the one who finds out Dexter's an actual serial killer, I think that will be Deb or Rita. Prado is just so overwrought with emotion he was willing to believe anything.
I agree. I wonder if this Prado fellow will end up like Lila or where they'll take it. I don't think anyone is finding out about his secret, though.
Oh, can I just say, Rita is looking really good this season. She's always been pretty but not to my taste, but wow, she cleaned up good this season. :woot:
My bud & I were saying the same thing.

Also, any takes on this new cop guy that's always sunburnt? Seems like a tool, wonder what his story is...

Also, any takes on this new cop guy that's always sunburnt? Seems like a tool, wonder what his story is...

I have no clue, and he bugs me. I think his name is Josh Quinn or something like that.

According to the IA woman the guy's a womanizer... don't see why that would get him in trouble though. Probably a shady cop or something. I think this storyline might be more about Deb than him.

i have a feeling that prado is gonna wanna start goin boondock saints style on criminals that get off the hook, like dexters been doing the whole time, idk, at that end he says we're in this....together.

that could also have to do with freebo's blood ending up on prados shirt and him being a suspect or something, like alot of dexter endings ALOT of loose ends which just keeps us commin back for more

Last edited:
Prado will eventually die. Loving Season 3, Dexter is such an awesome show.

Prado will eventually die. Loving Season 3, Dexter is such an awesome show.

i agree, prado has to die, cause hes not just going away.
also
rita if smokin hot this season, i know it was already said, but i felt it needed to be brought back up

episode 3 was good but whoever put the torrent online didnt have the scenes for next weeks episode so idk what to expect:mad:
a lil synopsis would be greeeeat

Episode 3 was quite good, but not too exciting for me, seems like much didn't happen.

We still don't know what the hell the deal is with Prado - he can't be so friendly just because Dexter got at Freebo. And we still don't know the deal with the sunburnt detective and his trusty CI.

I think Rita and Dexter's baby will be a no go in the end... Rita seems to get sick pretty often with the baby. I know this is the norm in real life, but they seem to be emphasizing her nausea and stuff a lot.

And that whole pedophile thing... I guess there goes Harry's Code for good?

i agree, prado has to die, cause hes not just going away.
also
rita if smokin hot this season, i know it was already said, but i felt it needed to be brought back up

episode 3 was good but whoever put the torrent online didnt have the scenes for next weeks episode so idk what to expect:mad:
a lil synopsis would be greeeeat

I'll watch the scenes from next week on the DVR tonight and let you know on the AIM.

Episode 3 was quite good, but not too exciting for me, seems like much didn't happen.

We still don't know what the hell the deal is with Prado - he can't be so friendly just because Dexter got at Freebo. And we still don't know the deal with the sunburnt detective and his trusty CI.

I think Rita and Dexter's baby will be a no go in the end... Rita seems to get sick pretty often with the baby. I know this is the norm in real life, but they seem to be emphasizing her nausea and stuff a lot.

And that whole pedophile thing... I guess there goes Harry's Code for good?

Prado gave him that shirt, so I think that is supposed to be a sign of his genuine intention of being a guy Dexter can trust. I still wanna know wtf is going on with that sunburnt loser and the guy who wrote Debra that song too.

I haven't noticed anything unusual about the sickness or anything else with the baby storyline.

It was said in the final episode of season 2 he was making his own code or whatever, so I guess that's in effect now. What are your guys' thoughts on that kill? Before the show had the whole moral ambiguity of killing other killers, but now pedophiles and who knows what in the future. I was alright with that kill; dude was trying to do things to his lady's daughter. That shit is creepy.