Spoilers: Dexter on Showtime

BigDaveDogg

Car(s)
GG IX SE
Didn't find a thread on this show, so I thought I'd make one to see if anyone else in this community watches it...?

I've just fairly recently started watching, and now I'm caught up to date. I'd highly recommend the show, and from what I've gathered it's a very popular, award winning show based off the novel Darkly Dreaming Dexter by Jeff Lindsay. Here are some links for anyone wondering what it's all about:

Official Page: http://www.sho.com/site/dexter/home.do?source=shocom_nav
Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dexter_(TV_series)

There are plenty of torrents available with a lot of seeds, and it's available in HD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Downloaded season 1 last week. Haven't had a change to watch it yet.

Why is there only 12 eps per season? Damnit!

Why is there only 12 eps per season? Damnit!

This show, unlike so many these days, is all about quality over quantity. I'd sooner take 12 good episodes of a show over 22-24 mediocre ones.

Yeah this show is AWESOME!! I am waiting for my wife to catch up with me so I can see the last 2 episodes.

dexter's one of my favorite shows and Micheal c hall is a great actor. when they stopped six feet under it was kinda depressing but dexter made everything alright

Dexter is great. Season 2 started off slow, but the English bitch is fun and eps 10 and 11 have been awesome!

That English tramp really pisses me off. She's a total whackjob.

It's a great show, but then again you'll be safe watching anything from HBO or Showtime.

I'm irked by the cars he drives though. First he had that ugly as sin Ford Taurus and then he got a Ford minivan. What shit. :p

One of the best shows around, and a great second season....waiting for the finale on Sunday, not going to download the screener.

I just got the soundtrack... definitely recommend it. The best thing about the show is its music - outstanding.

As somebody who hates anything about serial killers by default, could somebody please describe the appeal of the show? I'm assuming it has some sort of redeeming nature and isn't just some dumb snuff film for TV or something. AKA why the hell would you want to watch a show about a murderer?

As somebody who hates anything about serial killers by default, could somebody please describe the appeal of the show? I'm assuming it has some sort of redeeming nature and isn't just some dumb snuff film for TV or something. AKA why the hell would you want to watch a show about a murderer?

Go to the first link I posted and watch the cast interviews, that might help you understand it a little bit.

oooohh, okay so its more like a renegade cop story but without the cop part then say a rewrite of Jeffry Dahmers life. That makes it sound a million times better. I couldn't figure out where the cast interviews where but i got a decent idea off the various things i could pick up between the official website and wikipedia.

Watched the first 3 episodes or so earlier tonight. A bit gruesome at times, but it's good shit. :cool:

The first season is awesome... it gets crazier and crazier as you approach the season finale.

Watched the first 3 episodes or so earlier tonight. A bit gruesome at times, but it's good shit. :cool: