• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

DHL ads

LMAO, I don't think they would try to pull that of in Germany. Everyone knows what a lousy bunch DHL/German post is.

Yah these air in the US all the time, they're funny.
What country is DHL originally from, Germany?

funny how the dont get in trouble for this ad u know. i use to do business studies and they said that u can put down your competitors when advertising. then again its america

he girl is hot in the Hahn vid :>:>

HAHAHAHAHAH OMG the football one cracked me up lol. as chris rock says " its not right having a 40 year old titty showing up on a sunday afternoon!"

ESPNSTI said:
Yah these air in the US all the time, they're funny.
What country is DHL originally from, Germany?

Yep, Deutsche Post. They've changed their name to be more appealing :lol:

No not quite, I had a few "lessons" to know their History if someone asked I could actually answer it.

3 Collegestudents Adrian Dalsey, Larry Hillblom and Robert Lynn started DHL (their first letters) as a transportcompany between San Fransisco and Honolulu.

After that they grew very fast and started other companies too, they hired people and from that point it went as a rocket. DHL coveres more than 200 countries worldwide adn I think about 140-150.000 employees.

The maincentre is in Zaventem (Belgium, brussels airport) if I remember correctly.
And DHL is owned 100% by Deutsche Post World Net.

In Holland 2 major transportcompanies joined to become DHL.
Danzas and van Gend en Loos, don't know about other countries.

Still a big competitor with TNT, UPS etc.

Okay, might be the case everywhere else, but here they've just repainted the trucks.
What I find astonishing is that they really seem to be the big player, they tell us they are in their ads. I thought this was marketing rubbish.