Diablo III

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
http://www.blizzard.com/diablo3/

Not really my kinda game (had enough of 3rd person games such as WoW), but hey.

EDIT: After watching the gameplay video, I'm a little more interested. I'm not looking for another MMORPG, but if it's just a co-op game, might be kinda fun. (Yes, that's right, I never played Diablo 1 or 2 and have no fucking clue what kinda games they are.)

EDIT #2: Ah, here we go: http://www.blizzard.com/diablo3/faq/

Last edited:

_HighVoltage_

Captain Volvo
Car(s)
1998 Volvo S70 T5M
OMG! DIABLO 3! I thought it would never happen. Well, we'll probably have to wait a long time till it gets done, but I'm sure it will be worth it.
And when it comes...I'm fairly certain my GPA will drop substantially :D

jetsetter

Forum Addict
Car(s)
1997 BMW 528i
When I watch the cinematic trailer the only thing I can think about is that it should be a movie. Use that quality of animation and just make a movie. Same with the Halo movie.

IceBone

Blue Wheel Hipster
DONOR
Car(s)
Audi A5 Quattro
I always liked these kinds of games, but never really played Diablo before. Looks like it's time to change that. :cool:

_HighVoltage_

Captain Volvo
Car(s)
1998 Volvo S70 T5M
I always liked these kinds of games, but never really played Diablo before. Looks like it's time to change that. :cool:
It's a life-changing experience...literally. Entire weeks and months of your life gone, while playing a stupid game where you just slash monsters around.

Labcoatguy

Forum Addict
Car(s)
#Jaguar #XKR, #Saab #9-3
I just bought the Diablo II battle pack, so this means that the black hole of time that is the Diablo franchise just got stronger.

Blayde

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'06 Honda Civic EXi, '11 Kia Sportage EX
YES Diablo 3! Moar cows to slash!

LP

Your Brown Banana for Scale
DONOR
Car(s)
206 HP N/A washing machine
EDIT: After watching the gameplay video, I'm a little more interested. I'm not looking for another MMORPG, but if it's just a co-op game, might be kinda fun. (Yes, that's right, I never played Diablo 1 or 2 and have no fucking clue what kinda games they are.)
Diablo 2 is a single player RPG (aka, I have no friends and I'm bored) but when you're on bnet it's a co-op RPG. It's much different and better than WoW honestly.

That said, I can't wait. I've only played Diablo 2, but that was enough to get me to like the game. Can't wait for Starcraft 2 first though. I'm too much of an SC fan. I just hope they don't fuck either of them up because of pressures to keep the fans of their titles happy.

NecroJoe

Forum Addict
Car(s)
2015 Mazda 3 S GT, 2015 VW e-Golf
Well, while I don't understand the need for this game when there's already "The Undead" race in Warcraft (not WOW, damnit...I want a game that has an end. I played Warcraft III soooooooo much) that's not stopping me from drooling over that 2nd video.

chaos386

.sa = bad driver!
Car(s)
SEAT Leon FR
Dammit, now I need to find a copy of Diablo II since I never got around to that one (loved Diablo I, though! :thumbsup:).

Well, while I don't understand the need for this game when there's already "The Undead" race in Warcraft (not WOW, damnit...I want a game that has an end. I played Warcraft III soooooooo much) that's not stopping me from drooling over that 2nd video.
Dude, Diablo is nothing like Warcraft. It's a dungeon crawler.

Blayde

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'06 Honda Civic EXi, '11 Kia Sportage EX
Dammit, now I need to find a copy of Diablo II since I never got around to that one (loved Diablo I, though! :thumbsup:).
Diablo 2 is one of those few games worth buying, the manual (which is also a lore book) is something you don't find in games of today...

_HighVoltage_

Captain Volvo
Car(s)
1998 Volvo S70 T5M
Stop talking about Diablo 2 please! You're making me want to start playing again :D