Diablo III

Secret Cow Level! Secret Cow Level! Secret Cow Level!

/goes and installs Diablo 2 just to kill some flesh beasts

Reactions: LP
I've been replaying d2 with my brother lately as well :p

I played a little Diablo II and it was quite good. So now I need to buy an Xbox 360 for Fable 2 and I'll have to get this, and Starcraft 2. Moar OT for me.

Moar OT for me.

Same here man, totally gonna go OT to get SC2/D3 when they come out... what is it like 60 bucks for a new game? That's like 4 hours of work :?

Btw I also heard that Bnet is gonna shut down for starcraft and Diablo 1 & 2 when D3 and SC2 roll out onto the market. Not sure if it's true since it was just a rumor I heard from a friend, but if it is... go run out and play D2 and SC before its all gone! :(

According to the FAQ on SC2 Bnet will continue to support Starcraft after the second one comes out, so I assume Diablo 1&2 will be supported as well.

Looking forward to both.

Looking most forward to Bnet item trading though :p.

I spent hours and hours on battle.net just trading items with other people trying to complete sets haha. HoJ HoJ HoJ~

According to the FAQ on SC2 Bnet will continue to support Starcraft after the second one comes out, so I assume Diablo 1&2 will be supported as well.

Woot! That's good news. Thanks for the update on that, mucho appreciated-o

hehe..I watched my older brother finish it as a kid, I finished '2' about 7 times, then the expansion a further 2456 times. I actually cant remember playing the original expansion anymore cos of all the mods ive finished.

So Diablo 3....Well being the biggest Diablo fan ever i am eagerly awaiting this. There have been a couple games that were quite similar but i hated them because they weren't Diablo of course, titan quest, mythos...and Sacred, i honestly thought someone just changed the menu and enemies for that one.

I think I'm the first on here to complain:
All the people on the blizzard forums having petitions about the artistic direction are absolutely RIGHT. Diablo is NOT WOW.....i hope they change this.
Another thing thing I'm afraid of is that blizzard will make the game look good without having it in depth. The old games were all 2D, so they were tiny in size, but they packed a lot of shit in them... I don't mind if '3' is 5 or 6Gb i just don't want it to end in a couple days.

I haven't seen the graphics for it yet, but I don't want it to look like WOW either, although that would save them a lot of time and money. As for the depth of the game, I'm confident it will be good, but you never know.

yeah im only 17 and i feel the same way, diablo 2 and BF2 are the only games i ever really loved, stupid blizzard for releasing a game this early, this is going to make my life a living hell for a year :lol:

Last edited:
I watched the gameplay video the other day and while it does look a lot like WoW, I think it looks good.

It's a fantasy RPG, the armour looks like every other fantasy RPG.

Blizzard's site is blocked from here, but if I remember correctly D3 will be free on Bnet, but I'm not 100% sure.