Diablo III

http://www.error37.com/

&

gVJ0J.gif

&

525521_3934286794113_1188098486_33698680_342521839_n.jpg

I am either stuck at the error 37 boss, or if I beat him, I am stuck at retrieving hero list. Until I click cancel. Can even wait 30 minutes..

I got the Error 1 boss, im special :O

So from what I've read here and elsewhere on the net...
It's turning out to be the Red Alert 3 of the Diablo franchise... :|

Me no likey.

Does anyone here know if it really is true that the main story is only a couple of hours long if you play in addicted mode...?
If that's true then that's not good. Also I've read that the character development is almost non-existant...? :/

Last edited:
I heard an Asian did it in 12 hours :p
But I like to explore every corner and take my time, so I'm not worried about finishing it too soon. Haven't got into character development really (only level 6) so can't comment on that.

And I must be one of the lucky few, every time I tried to play today, it worked. Could be a different story when I try in a couple of minutes.

dunno about story, but the character improvement seems heavily dumbed down from D2, there are no committed skills, you can switch as you like and no hero improvement, it auto assigns.

Well the connection issues are not anything unexpected. I also think that the current player opinions are waaaay out of line because no game, none, no game can live up to over 10 years of hype. I'm not the kind of player who rushes through games either but 12 hours? That's like just over 1h per year... seems odd. I guess I better wait 1 month and read player opinions then... ehh...

Personally I like to add my own stats in MMO games and I like to think about which skill to use and keep.
Maybe I'm just weird.

Last edited:
I only have played a bit, but regarding the skills: The system looks really simple, almost foolproof.. doesn't look like its getting too complicated..

Looks like no Diablo III for me tonight, I get error 75 every time I try to log in.
I kind of feel sorry for those who were all set at midnight for the launch and have played just as much as I have, and I got the game around 3pm :p

Also, it seems like a character is bound to your system? Had to make a new character on my laptop because the one I made on my PC wasn't listed (and vice-versa).

check whether you have both set to run on european servers... buddy of mine just realised he'd made it to lvl16 in the americas without noticing.
also got my witch doctor to lvl28 so far, loving it :)

For those who want lots of skill point options, I present to you the skill chart for Path of Exile, an ARPG currently in beta(and a good one at that):

o6bimw.jpg

I couldn't get in last night but woke up early this morning to play for about 90 minutes. I rushed through it as I had already seen it thanks to the beta and then stopped at the point where the beta ends.

Time for actual new content tonight!

Add me: Viper007Bond#1286

I couldn't get in last night but woke up early this morning to play for about 90 minutes. I rushed through it as I had already seen it thanks to the beta and then stopped at the point where the beta ends.

Time for actual new content tonight!

Add me: Viper007Bond#1286

We waited for no reason. Lol. :(

My battletag is Jenszor#2323 if anyone is up for a game :)

I got mine today as well.

547735_347117755354895_100001700208629_925212_275011234_n.jpg

And because I played the BETA it put me on the US-server.
I was able to play there for 6 hourse without any problems.

but the "servers shutting down" :cry:

aaand normal difficulty done. tbh slightly disappointed with how quick i got through it, but hey, still nightmare, hell and inferno modes to go :) also: awesome, all of it!

aaand normal difficulty done. tbh slightly disappointed with how quick i got through it, but hey, still nightmare, hell and inferno modes to go :) also: awesome, all of it!

Are all acts just as short as Act 1 (beta) and how many are there?

Are all acts just as short as Act 1 (beta) and how many are there?

act1 is longer than just the beta, but not by much. usually you finish at level 15. the other acts are similarly long (considering playtime that is) and there are four of those. fourth act might be a little shorter, but to be honest i wasn't looking at the clock at all so i might be off with all this. i finished with level 31.