Did it snow where you live?

bartboy9891

I'm not Moe
Here in Michigan (we usually get lots of snow in winter) its been mid 40's F and rainy. It snowed about 2 months ago and we havent heard from it since. Its weird going outside and thinking that its mid-April or something

snowed where i used to live in Upper michigan (way up by Lake Superior), then melted yesterday morning.........but i just moved to Tennessee and it's a comfortable 60 F here.....nice for Dec/Jan compared to what I'm used to in Michigan!

New England. Less snow than expected this year so far.

Typically, though, fair amount of snow.

Northern California, not much snow at tahoe, no snow in the valley or by the bay.
Still freaking cold though.

It snowed yesterday. :dance:

Unfortunately, it's starting to melt already. I've got no complaints, frankly, snow is kind of overrated anyway.

New years + drunk drivers + lots of snow = :blink:, so I'm glad the roads are all clear.

45F right now, 60F tomorrow.. no snow at all here in Maryland..

Northeast PA, USA

Heavy snow on Christmas day and light snow earlier on in December, but it never stuck to the ground. Which in my book means, it didn't snow.

Normally we'd be in the 20s-30s this time of year, but we've pretty much had 40s so far. My area has a very long winter and a short summer, so the longer we can preserve some bit of warmth, the better.

/global warming is a crock.
//I drive a 14,000lb, styrofoam lined, V16 diesel powered, whale carcass to work.
///Daily.

Unfortunately, it's starting to melt already. I've got no complaints, frankly, snow is kind of overrated anyway.

Yeah, after living in Michigan for 10 or so years, I kind of never want to see snow again :)

Here in Michigan (we usually get lots of snow in winter) its been mid 40's F and rainy. It snowed about 2 months ago and we havent heard from it since. Its weird going outside and thinking that its mid-April or something
We've gotten like 2 inches of snow here so far and Michigan still sucks! (Sorry, couldn't resist! :p ) Go Bucks!

I love this weather. I can't remember not needing a coat on this time of year.

We had a very, very light dusting of snow here in Toronto a few days ago, but it seemed to have all melted away. It's actually been pretty warm here, like last year when it only really snowed three times the whole winter. It's been 5-10 degrees Celsius pretty much the whole month.. not that I'm complaining. :p

Sadly no snow here, just piss loads of rain. Hasn't snowed here for a long time now, around a year:(

Once on twice in my whole life living here. And most of the time its just a light sprinkle. But this last winter we had sub-freezing temps with lots of frost, and one day it hailed so bad it left almost 3in (or more) of ice balls on the ground! It was crazy driving as the road was covered and PACKED with this stuff. Not fun on a RWD car like the Merc S500.
but i am talking about weather for about a week, and the frost stuff would only be in the morning.
For the most part, SF is nice and cool all year round.

Never seen snow or touched snow in real life. I'm glad it doesn't snow here...BlaRo's right - its overrated.

Snow isn't all that, but it's still better than rain. I'm drenched and not happy at all :(.