Did that just happen?!?

DubyaStep

Tampa, Florida but now in Casselberry for school
Car(s)
Ford Thundercougarfalconbird
(wasnt sure if this fit here but F&^% it) i figure it could also fit in the Awesome Thread as well maybe...Anyways, here goes!

So, as most may know, i live in a town called casselberry in Florida and that is just east of a very shitty town called Orlando. I often drive to Tampa on weekends to visit family and that about 100 mile drive along Interstate 4 and that, for the most part, is a pretty uneventful drive. Just alot of me speeding some and watching for cops as well as the ocasional messing about with other muscle cars. Well, last saturday i had to drive to clearwater about 130 miles and i wasnt to excited about it as i had just finished a show the night before and had about 3 hours of terrible sleep.

I headed out thinking, well, this will be boring, i can just feel it but holy fuck was i wrong. Now, if you dont know, i have just had the suspension on my Mustang upgraded so it handles like a champ again and its a cloud at high speeds. As i merge onto I-4 and im jumping ahead of as many people as i can (as most of us do) to get a good empty lane before everyone else i look into my mirror to merge when i see a Ferrari F430 Scudaria (i saw the stripe) comming up in the far left lane. I Begin to merge and i see a socond Ferrari and this one is a 458 so im thinking "very cool" when they wave me in, yes, i said they waved me in (mind you im still looking into my rear view mirrors) so as a smart boy i merge into the line with the 2 Ferrari's.

well, as i look ahead i see something that almost made me $%^&, there are 3 dodge vipers in front of me and then (yes, there is more) 2 Hennesy Challengers leading the pack! Im like "holy fuck batman, this is cool!" so i start calling my brother and my friend to make damn sure this is documented mentally with atleast someone. well, we cruise through the Orlando downtown area at about 65 and that pretty normal so im thinking "this is cool, look at me, im cruising with some motherfuckers". Well, as we clear town it becomes very clear what the challengers are for, they are calling clear lanes because as we pass seaworld the vipers move across to the right lane and they take off so i follow. Runing about 100mph through there. Anyways, this goes on for about 10 miles (i guess) untill we reach the disney area when they all just vanish in the distance.

anyways, i didnt follow that because, while my Mustang is fast, its not Ferrari fast so i pulled off to get gas and catch my breath. anyways, here is the picture i get of the vipers and if you look infront of the viper in front of me you can see one of the challengers. I didnt get a picture of the Ferraris because im not snapping pictures at those speeds and they pretty much stayed behind me. Anyways, very fucking cool stuff so i had to share it with you.

photo-7.jpg

https://pic.armedcats.net/m/ma/matt2000/2011/06/30/2011-06-30_14h21_09.png

:|

Anyway is one of those Vipers a Viper for Viper?

Last edited:

I didnt take anymore so here are some pics to help you...

This is a 458
2010_Ferrari_458_Italia_960x854_charliej-1.jpg

a 430
ferrari-430-scuderia-2008-768208.jpg

And here is the view i had of the two Challengers:
DSC_0214_599.jpg

Let me know if that helps. Im sure you can se the vipers in the original picture so i wont use those!

Hope that help the thread :p