Diecast Models

I bought a two models taday. A 1:18 2009 Vettel Red Bull, China Edition Winner. And a 1:18 Brawn Mercedes in Aussie Spec with Rubens driving, both are Minichamps. I'll get some photo soon.

Last edited:
It's a shame the Stig will come to your house and smash your model :lol:

These came in recently.

UT Models Porsche 911 Carrera in Gold
3b68dbd4.jpg

Complete Porsche shelf
6e97d569.jpg

Nice gift from the seller: Auto Art 1:64 993 Cabrio
bdff2b4b.jpg

Minichamps Top Gear AM DBS with the Stig
d32339fb.jpg

AutoArt BMW 3.0CSi and Highway 61 '70 Challenger R/T on the way...

It offers usuall AA-quality so I can recommand it.

Love that car, edkwon, I've been *this* close to buying it several times.

My AutoArt Aston Martin DB5 arrived destroyed, otherwise I'd have some nice pictures <_<

I've got a couple more on the way and I think I'll be ordering another identical DB5, albeit at twice the price.

Love that car, edkwon, I've been *this* close to buying it several times.

My AutoArt Aston Martin DB5 arrived destroyed, otherwise I'd have some nice pictures <_<

I've got a couple more on the way and I think I'll be ordering another identical DB5, albeit at twice the price.

That's horrible, sorry to hear that.

That's horrible, sorry to hear that.

Yeah, the seller was great though and let me keep it and refunded my money, so I might purchase some custom wire wheels to replace the broken ones, I can live with one door handle.

I'm still awaiting my AA 3.0CSi and a Krypton Green JADI Lotus Elise. Just ordered a Kyosho Ferrari 250 GTO and UT Models Z3M Coupe in Estoril Blue! :D

These will probably be the last ones for a while :?

Got a new cabinet and can finally show my whole collection :D

IMG_3951.jpg

IMG_3952.jpg

Just got these in today and I'm quite pleased. I'd have taken more pictures outside, but it's 100* in the shade :?

UT Models Z3M Coupe in Estoril Blue
f77f4fb4.jpg

0e0d19c3.jpg

0e9b0f99.jpg

b63d29b0.jpg

Kyosho Ferrari 250 GTO in Rossa Corsa
293accf0.jpg

6499b56c.jpg

684e8a73.jpg

I'm really impressed by the Kyosho model. I've heard board members and other collectors say that this model is a great value-for-money piece, and it is. The construction is great, paint is even and well applied- even the oft ridiculed rubber bonnet buckles (?) look good. Very glad I had a chance to get one at a good price. The UT Z3M is typical UT- some things impress me, some things disappoint. The sealed boot, for example, is a disappointment, but the interior is pretty good with contrasting blue and black. The paint is also well applied and has minimal metallic flake. Of course, the stance is great, and it rounds out my BMW table nicely, much to the chagrin of the Lotus that's been booted to the British Isles :p Don't worry though, it'll soon have a friend.

Coming soon:
AUTOart 3.0CSi
JADI Elise

Last edited:
Thanks Stig :)

the kyosho GTO ist great value for money.
Yeah try to steal my models :p

My new cabinet inspires me to make groupshots and show selective models from my collection.

Enjoy :)

IMG_3965.jpg

IMG_3964.jpg

IMG_3963.jpg

IMG_3962.jpg

IMG_3960.jpg

IMG_3959.jpg

IMG_3958.jpg

IMG_3957.jpg

IMG_3956.jpg

IMG_3955.jpg

IMG_3954.jpg

IMG_3953.jpg

Nothing new to show but hopefully the new aa-container arrives soon.

PS:
I think the new photospot was not a bad one for my pics.
I now make them on the balkony :mrgreen:

The CSL is from AA.
Yeah the black E30 is pretty valuable atm.

Its a great model and worth every cent.

Here is my latest edition and its my first model which I bought living in my own home :dance:

IMG_3966.jpg

IMG_3976.jpg

IMG_3974.jpg

IMG_3975.jpg

IMG_3973.jpg

IMG_3972.jpg

IMG_3971.jpg

IMG_3970.jpg

IMG_3968.jpg

IMG_3967.jpg

It looks so damn nice :drool: