Diecast Models

Well, I haven't got anything exciting tbh - got these about 5 years ago and decided to collect them - didn't get very far - haha

I'll start with this little gem, which is probably worth bugger all :D

1/58 Porsche 959 (1986)

porsche95914nn.jpg
porsche95921wk.jpg

Ok, stop laughing - these are my actual cars - though still really cheap and probably not worth anything, seeing as they cost ?8 each ;) I still love em though:

1/18 Jaguar XJ220 (1992)

jagxj22011cv.jpg
jagxj22028wr.jpg

jagxj22035mg.jpg
jagxj22041hu.jpg

jagxj22055nv.jpg
jagxj22062kc.jpg

1/18 Porsche No.1 Typ 356 Roadster (1948)

models0017pr.jpg
models0026ri.jpg

models0030tq.jpg
models0043cy.jpg

models0055bn.jpg
models0065fr.jpg

1/18 Dodge Viper GTS-R (1997)

models0073vb.jpg
models0082li.jpg

models0092mu.jpg
models0102tn.jpg

models0116xu.jpg
models0120wf.jpg

v0od0o said:
I think that second set was made by porsche themselves?

No. Thats just a set of four model that everyone could buy back in 1999. It was sold out quickly and now very expnesive. By then it only costs about 125EUR... 8)

This collection is upgradeable :p

Yes it is, but it's more of a joke my friends started because I was the only one who defended Schumi during discussions. Now I get a Schumi car whenever they see one for cheap.

i have thoses f1 model cars some where in my toy box as well. and i had the xj220 till my sister broke a bit of it and i chucked it away.

i have a ubbeerrrr rare Z32 (300zx) model in 1:18

does n e one know if u can get a R33 in 1:18 i've never seeen one.

and models are a waste of money imo

jasonchiu said:
i have thoses f1 model cars some where in my toy box as well. and i had the xj220 till my sister broke a bit of it and i chucked it away.

i have a ubbeerrrr rare Z32 (300zx) model in 1:18

does n e one know if u can get a R33 in 1:18 i've never seeen one.

and models are a waste of money imo

You can get one in scale 1/43 and I think AutoArt is planning one in scale 1/18 :)

:lol:
Don't be cruel josty, sometimes the guy has good things to say. I've seen it happen at least twice....
in 2954 posts :lol:

Guys,

I think jasonchui is back....I think. :lol:

Sorry guys.... :cheers:
I edited my post and I?m not angry if someone does not like collecting models etc.
Feel free to post your collections, question if you search a model or just talk about them.

hehehe yes Faultier, we're picking on jason, don't worry about it. You'll get used to it and before you know it you'll be teasing him urself 8) :lol:

Aight good to know that :)
If he gets on your nerves...why just ban him ;)

What swek said is true.

Jasonchui's enjoyable. :)

Anyway I wanted to know which companies make the best die cast models in 1:18. I've seen the AutoArt and will definitely be getting them but who else??

Exoto is the best but very expensive...

AutoArt, Kyosho and Minichamps are the three greatest modelmakers. If I had the choice in 1/18 I?d take AutoArt.

In 1/43 is Minichamps very big! AutoArt and Kyosho are equal :)

Okay...if he?s enjoyable.....let him stay :lol:

Thanks Faultier. :)

Exoto doesnt have the variety that Kyosho, Minichamps and AutoArt have ;)

I'm no model buff like you guys are - the few I have are all Bburago - not the greatest build quality, I think - but you model guys might know more - are they good compared to anyone else?