Diecast Models

That 996 Turbo looks wrong :?
I think it's because the windscreen looks that big. It's an early AutoArt-model so it's not as accurate as the current models. Unfortunately you don't get a better model of a 996 turbo in scale 18 so it has to do for now.

Renntransporter, soo much want. Great collection.
Thanks. :)

I just remembered I forgot putting up pictures of the scale 12 Audi S1 Pikes Peak...

Need to update this thread with all my latest purchases. Will probably do that in a month or so when I move to my new place in MI and will be unpacking them. For now, I'll just post my latest purchases. Came in the mail yesterday.

WMH88De.jpg

UttBkli.jpg

I also nerded out on my on my collection and made a Excel database of what I have. http://goo.gl/zUd2hy Heavy Hot Wheels content, but filterable to show other manufacturers/scales.

I also nerded out on my on my collection and made a Excel database of what I have.
CrazyGerman540 would be a more appropriate username since you keep such a database. :p

I have such a database, too... <_<

its been a while guys but I?m still into collection and still loving strange cars like the Veyron. :D

All of them are from AutoArt.
enjoy :)

IMG_0131_zps1a87cd2f.jpg

IMG_0132_zpsf2fb1a3a.jpg

IMG_0134_zpsc3695204.jpg

IMG_0135_zpsae51d5d4.jpg

IMG_0137_zps6a0e5e98.jpg

IMG_0138_zps12761bab.jpg

IMG_0139_zpsba89b94f.jpg

IMG_0141_zps1efa44bf.jpg

IMG_0142_zps1f217446.jpg

IMG_0143_zps45f7a34d.jpg

[stupid question]
is that real CF?
[/stupid question]

i think i can guess the answer, but i just want it to be!!! :)

Nope, it's not, it's diecasr, but AutoArt's CF print is one of the best in the business.

I bought some more glass partitions for the big showcases and rearranged them. Car count now 129 scale 18 + 1 scale 12 + 1 motorbike...

Additionally, even more models arrived which I preordered from OttO models and GT Spirit (resine made by OttO, but they are independent). If anybody wants one of them, I ordered two of each so I have one each to spare. Please contact me via PM for prices and shipping costs.

1975 Porsche 911 Carrera 2.7

BMW M5 E34 in blue (first one was purple)

Ford Focus RS Mk1

Seat Leon Cupra R in yellow

Last edited:
Finally a Leon for you :)
OttO really makes me space-problems more sooner than later :D

Hey guys, you've really added some REALLY NICE stuff since I last visited! Congrats to the lot of you :). The Renntransporter and Streamliner are on my list, but whenever I've had the funds to purchase them, I've had to allocate them elsewhere :(.

I've been super busy with life and work, keeping me inactive on the forums, but I did make some acquisitions that I'll post soon. :). Keep collectin'!!

Where is the best place online to my model cars?

I'd like to find a models of the 2003 Ford Focus (5-door) in white and the MkVII Golf GTI 5-door in black.

Which scale? You're very specific so I don't know if there are scale 18 models of these cars in that colour available in Australia. Additionally I don't know any australian dealers. ebay should be a good source, maybe it's feasible for you shopping in China, too.
In scale 43 you can get almost everything - if you don't succeed in finding your models in scale 18 you can always resort to scale 43.

I'm not fussy about scale. I haven't been able to find them in any scale so far, including on eBay. I expect that the Mk7 GTI isn't around yet because of how new the car is. I was just hoping that the people here who collect these die-casts might know of some good online stores. A lot online businesses seem to ship internationally these days.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not a collector. I just want these two as they are my current and next cars.

After quite a long time trying to track down a good-quality Z3 M Coupe, I finally found one!
Interestingly enough, only 164 Imola Red Z3MCs with a black interior were sold in the US, so less than 1/3rd as many as this model :lol:

If any of you are looking for BMW models, check out Mini Bimmers. Great service!

Congrats! Let this be the first of many more to come!

Brought out a proper cam to take some pics of my new 1:18 Jag. :D

IMG_4089.JPG

I added some local licence plates this morning.
IMG_4094.JPG

IMG_4079.JPG

IMG_4082.JPG

Powweeeer :jeremy:
IMG_4083.JPG

The details on this is mind blowing for a guy who never own a 1:18 before.
IMG_4095.JPG

I think this will be a great place to hide something from someone. :p

A Salamander I borrowed to measure the boot size. :p (It's sorta an inside joke, mimicking car testers who use themselves to measure boot size, but I don't have any Lego figure).

(Also barely seen, some battery, a ring, and a coin).

Last edited:
So, as it happens, I won an ebay auction for a W196 streamliner last night, at a fantastic price (relatively speaking, of course). I'm super stoked, I'll post some pics with my newer acquisitions when I get it.

I feel sorry for my wallet, because my local die-cast shop has just gotten some AutoArt Huayras in stock. Eeeesh