Diecast Models

I had been thinking about getting another 1:18 model. There were so many I liked, but in the end I chose to be consistent and stick with the V12 bull theme I got going on.

IGHP1yA.jpg

c2LPUVj.jpg

IgrdlmL.jpg

Got myself a 1:18 race car model again from the golden era - this time 1991 ....

SOM1OcK.jpg

nshwZuZ.jpg

Ls8cei8.jpg

96KQG4f.jpg

65gPlJQ.jpg

0M7HbEu.jpg

CpkBcNN.jpg

This race car will never cease to amaze me. Big-ass comfortable saloon with a V8 in front of the front axle. :lol:

Finally I'm not the only one presenting models anymore... :p

I had been thinking about getting another 1:18 model. There were so many I liked, but in the end I chose to be consistent and stick with the V12 bull theme I got going on.
V12 Bulls are always good, but now you'll need at least a Miura, an Espada (the only manufacturer was Autoart though, and they're not available new anymore so they're pricey...) and an Aventador to complete that line. ;)

Got myself a 1:18 race car model again from the golden era - this time 1991 ....
Not just the golden era of DTM but the golden era of Minichamps as well - nowadays they're making sealed diecasts with almost ridiculous shape errors it's not even funny anymore... :(

I received another model as well, another V12 Bull, but in a very unusual colour and with a controversial spoiler - many people like neither colour nor spoiler, but alas...

Reactions: TC
In February I sold the midnight blue Aston Martin V8 Vantage since the space in the showcases dwindled. As I stated in October now I have two more showcases which means more space so I bought a silver V8 Vantage. :)

...and I bought another white 911 so I could take the 997/I GT3 Cup Promo car which wasn't completely white out of the "white 911's" showcase. This one is a 996/I GT3 R.

Love the GT3 R!

Since it's dark I needed lighting in the IKEA Detolf showcase for the scale 12 models:

Those are LED strips which have been stuck to a triangle shaped wooden slat, but since that looks ugly I bought L-shaped chevrons to cover the glue used to stick the wooden slat to the glass partitions and the wooden slat itself:

Black = Glass partition
Red = Wooden slat
Blue = L-shaped chevron

It might get boring, but another white Porsche joined the collection: a 964 RWB targa. :)

Another 911 targa, but much older and not in white...

Did I mention I like white Porsche 911s? :whistle: This time it's a 993 RWB "Spearmint Rhino" (I know, the 1:1 Spearmint Rhino is a cabrio without a rear wing, but then again the top might have been just chopped off and the spoiler removed later...):

Last edited:
No, I don't have enough Porsche 911s yet, why do you ask? :whistle:

Does a 2015 eGolf in Urano Gray model car exist? Did it ever?

I don't know about other scales, but as far as I know there's no eGolf in scale 1:18.

Today I received another model, this time ist's not a Porsche 911, instead it's a BMW E46 touring facelift with M-package and M68 rims, almost the same as my 1:1 E46 touring. :mouse: The differences are exterior colour (blue instead of black, chrome BMW kidney), interior colour (bicolor gray instead of black with silver fillets), non-blacked out rear windows and the roof railing. I have contacted a guy who customizes model cars so hopefully he won't ask mega money for those customizations. :)

I still haven't gotten around cleaning the 1:1 BMW after the roadtrip and ringmeet, so have some pictures with a dirty E46 touring