DiMora Natalia SLS 2 - $2m

jack_christie

Forum Addict

DiMora Motorcar is creating the world's first hand-built, $2 million, sixteen-cylinder production automobile. Due on show at Frankfurt International Motor Show.

HuevosRancheros

Car(s)
545i, E420, RAM CTD 4x4
awesome! i see them lining up for a car with this heritage, hope the horns get carried over

woot! club meet

Cryptopygia

The Eastern state where you can't fill your tank
Car(s)
Whichever car is still working

DiMora Motorcar is creating the world's first hand-built, $2 million, sixteen-cylinder production automobile. Due on show at Frankfurt International Motor Show.

Obviously, they never got the memo that this had been released a few years ago...

Cryptopygia

The Eastern state where you can't fill your tank
Car(s)
Whichever car is still working
I know, and it isn't the first 16 cylinder car (that, if I recall correctly, belongs to BRM), but it was the first 16 cylinder production car.

Blind_Io

"Be The Match" Registered
DONOR
Car(s)
06 XTerra, '00 VFR800, '07 ST1300, '11 Multistrada
I love the fact that it's a saloon and I like the styling cues of the tail end - reminds me a bit of the Boattails. However, that's where the love affair ends. The lights, both front and rear, are hideous and the grill looks like it was tacked on with sillyputty as an after-thought. Those side vents are horrible and completely out of place. The only good thing about the exterior styling is the profile, which is brilliant.

jack_christie

Forum Addict
Really is a bloody great bus, but I want to see Tiff get it sideways:D

BlaRo

Little Nudger
Car(s)
Moto Guzzi V7 Special, Saab 900 Turbo
From the side it looks brilliant and more importantly, expensive, but I'm with Blind, any other angle looks like a generic pastiche of every infuriating "neoclassical" land barge built by clueless geezers. Judging by Dimora's history, that shouldn't come as a surprise.

Also, the site and images look like they were done by a 15-year old kid in his middle school Graphics class. Oh sure, of course I'll part with my 2 million dollars!

jack_christie

Forum Addict

That grill is scary:shock2:

jetsetter

Forum Addict
Car(s)
1997 BMW 528i
Cadillac had a production V16 from 1930-1940.

thedguy

rides with Rebecca Black.. in the back
Car(s)
(OO=[][]=OO)
They should just build this instead, concept of a modern Duesenberg.

I know, and it isn't the first 16 cylinder car (that, if I recall correctly, belongs to BRM), but it was the first 16 cylinder production car.

BRM the race car maker made a 16 cylinder street car?

Cadillac had a 16 cylinder car in the late 30's. It's why they built the Sixteen Concept recently.

edit: damn it... left the page open to long.

Serj

Car(s)
06 Ford Crown Vic
awww, cmmon, if this comes out, maybach better damn well build the Excelero. I would sell my wife for that car >_>;

Blind_Io

"Be The Match" Registered
DONOR
Car(s)
06 XTerra, '00 VFR800, '07 ST1300, '11 Multistrada
awww, cmmon, if this comes out, maybach better damn well build the Excelero. I would sell my wife for that car >_>;

Yeah? How much? Photos please, and a sample of her cooking.

triumph

Car(s)
fiat barchetta
the Cizeta was also a V16 (from 2 V8), so it?s not that revolutionnary, concerning this car 2millions are way to expensive for something looking like that

Pr0_E

Reminds me of the Cadillac Sixteen concept. Looks very luxurious, but the front grill is a little weird...

Homer_Bart

Car(s)
2007 BMW 320i
looks like a joke too, but it just MAY sell. Spooky unemotional car, that is. I sort of love it!