• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Discovery H&L episodes

Overheat

Forum Addict
Seeing as old episodes of Fifth Gear are on Discovery Home & Leisure every night, I was wondering whether people would like me to tape them.

First one that I couldn't find in the episode guide is:

"The team go to a special test track to race six of the most desirable performance cars of the moment. Plus, a test drive of Mazda's new RX-8 sports car."

Do we have this one? If not, would you like me to tape it?

yea, I couldn't find anything to do with the RX-8. I'll record it 2moro (if I remember)

Other ones coming up:

"In this edition, checking tyres and the new systems being introduced." on Weds

"Quentin and Tiff advice a man with a 500,000 budget on which cars to buy and Tom road-tests the new version of the Audi's up-market saloon, the A8." on Sunday

"Tom Ford tests the new Micra, Adrian explores haunted cars and Tiff checks out cars used in a James Bond film." on Sunday

"Tycoon Frank Mountain collects new purchases. This time it is Michael Schumacher's Formula One car." next Weds

"Quentin and Tiff arrange a 60mph head-on collision with two remote-controlled cars and test-drive the new Rolls Royce Phantom." next Sunday

"The team examine whether drink driving or driving whilst being tired is more dangerous and also test-drive the new Mercedes and BMW 5 series." next Sunday

I haven't compared them all to the list though.

well... some of them we seen before like the one with Frank Mountain's ferrari, the tire episode and I think the one with the Roller Phantom... not sure about that though... but it would be great to watch some FG or even better TG...

Record 'em!!! :thumbsup:

Pleeease! :D

RX-8?

I'd like to say please please, do record it.

But another side of me wants to say RECORD IT YOU FUCK OR I'LL BAN YOUR ASS AND KILL YOUR DOG! :twisted:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd love to get my hands on it, please! :thumbsup:

please record them.

part of why the list is incomplete is because i dont have series one or series two eps. and copying the ep info like you did would help my list.

its a win win situation, DO IT!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Renesis said:
RX-8?
RECORD IT YOU FUCK OR I'LL BAN YOUR ASS AND KILL YOUR DOG!
I almost fell off my chair :lol:

I have a question to Overheat. Are you doing it on VHS or DVD? :)

VHS or DVD I dont care. It would be great to have a few new ep's to watch. I'm assuming those are a few of the highly elusive 2002 FG ep's. There arnt many of those going around. plz record it :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I didn't get chance to record any mid-week due to unversity, but I will be able to record:

"In this edition, checking tyres and the new systems being introduced."

"Quentin and Tiff advice a man with a 500,000 budget on which cars to buy and Tom road-tests the new version of the Audi's up-market saloon, the A8."

"Tom Ford tests the new Micra, Adrian explores haunted cars and Tiff checks out cars used in a James Bond film."

"The team go to a special test track to race six of the most desirable performance cars of the moment. Plus, a test drive of Mazda's new RX-8 sports car. "

"In this edition, the dangers of road atlases and shopping in a car crash and Tiff drives Bentley's chic new Continental GT."

which will all be on this Sunday. Which ones would you like me to record?

I will recording on DVD and converting to XviD 175mb files as I believe this is the standard for Viper's files.

Got

"Quentin and Tiff advice a man with a 500,000 budget on which cars to buy and Tom road-tests the new version of the Audi's up-market saloon, the A8."

"Tom Ford tests the new Micra, Adrian explores haunted cars and Tiff checks out cars used in a James Bond film."

both recorded now - just cleaning them up, getting rid of adverts and then I'll be ready to convert them to XviD. Do you want both of these?

Got 5 complete episodes now btw:

Audi A8 Ep
Nissan Micra Ep
The Ultimate Menace - Boozers Or Snoozers
The World's Greatest Sports Cars
Men v Women

Currently Listening To: Swollen Summer - The Bravery - Live In Paradiso

The Audi A8 ep, is that the one with the V8, twin turbo, diesel or a different one?

the more older eps we get the easier it will be to sort out that gap filled list of mine, good work Overheat!

:thumbsup:

Cruzz563 said:
The Audi A8 ep, is that the one with the V8, twin turbo, diesel or a different one?

It's the first review of the 'new' model by Tom Ford. Also in the ep there is an entrepeneur (or whatever) who has ?500,000 to spend on 4 cars and gets FG to do the hunting for him.

Hope this helps.

Currently Listening To: Breaking News - Coparck - Live In Paradiso (2005)

Ah right, this is Fifth Gear, I should be slain! :p :lol: