• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Divorce for women is not always painful

pdanev

Forum Addict
Joined
Oct 4, 2004
Messages
5,645
image0011.jpg


Good for her, bad for him :D
 
Put yourself in his place ! :censored:

I have a friend who's career is going great and therefore he is making good money.
This spring his wife and he split.

He stands now to lose more than what they had 'cause properties will be split 50/50 but he will pay like hell for the kids 'cause he is the one with the big income in this now broken family. He takes it rather well but me, in his place,
I think I would :blowup:

That kind of joke don't make me laugh anymore. Besides, the only winner in any divorce are the :censored: lawyers. :thumbsdown:
 
Lawyers are scum.

If your friend had a pre-nuptual things would be better or if divorce wasnt allowed if you had kids under 18yrs old then ppl would think about who they have kids with but then again forcing two ppl to stay married for the sake of the children isnt progressive enough for some... :roll:

Divorce = :thumbsdown: Destroying families with the help of those good ol lawyers.
 
justin syder said:
Divorce = :thumbsdown: Destroying families with the help of those good ol lawyers.
Agreed.

But let's remember it takes two to fight. It is rarely only one of the two's fault if a marriage fails.

Firecat said:
You can't blame the lawyers :lol:
They don't help much and are always making money out of the fighting so I can't feel for them, at all. :thumbsdown:
 
I agree and as for lawyers I dont blame them but they certainly dont have the motivation to save the marriage or help the familiy other than getting each side to hate each other more.

There was a law repealed in the 70s I think where you had to stay together until your children were 18. That helped keep families together and even if the couple didnt like each other they certainly werent gonna take it out on the kids, they made it work or tried so that their kids could be raised as best as they could.

Somewhere along the line the law was repealed and thus allowed the destruction of families by means of divorce at any time. The hell with the kids, I dont like her and I want to split. Then comes things like visitations and who gets the kids and all that fight in the end only hurts the children who grow up with a pessimistic view of marriage. Thus the higher divorce rates and really screwed up homes.

One of the many mistakes ppl have made with marriage.
 
I think I mentioned this in another thread, they are sorta bringing that back through something called a "covenant marriage"
 
Marriage sucks? It used to mean something and I bet you two might come from families where divorce is prevelant, am I wrong?
 
Overheat said:
yea - it's not that divorce sucks - it's MARRIAGE that sucks. "You can't have one without the other"

exactly, but now Justin will go and cry about it :thumbsdown:
 
If I were a lawyer, I could care less if two people want to divorce. Don't hate the player, hate the game :D. I respect them for making so much money. A hustler is always OK in my book.
 
justin syder said:
Marriage sucks? It used to mean something and I bet you two might come from families where divorce is prevelant, am I wrong?

You're wrong on one count.

Marriage was over-glorified like a fairy tale ending where bride and groom lived happily ever after. Reailty isn't so and in modern times people thankfully have a choice to be able to back out of a partnership that isn't working or broke.
 
Roman said:
Put yourself in his place ! :censored:

I have a friend who's career is going great and therefore he is making good money.
This spring his wife and he split.

He stands now to lose more than what they had 'cause properties will be split 50/50 but he will pay like hell for the kids 'cause he is the one with the big income in this now broken family. He takes it rather well but me, in his place,
I think I would :blowup:

That kind of joke don't make me laugh anymore. Besides, the only winner in any divorce are the :censored: lawyers. :thumbsdown:

The plate is funny. Your friend's situation is sad, but the fault is within the law, and the way people show their greed.
 
Top