DIY russian style

avanti

Forum Addict
Car(s)
5 cars + 8 motorcycles
:shock:
garagiste_amateur.jpg

Meh it's not a surprise when you have that sort of car. It's just easier that way I suppose. But it would be funny as hell if it fell and then rolled over :mrgreen:

SL65AMG~V12~612BHP!!!!!!! said:
Meh it's not a surprise when you have that sort of car. It's just easier that way I suppose. But it would be funny as hell if it fell and then rolled over :mrgreen:

but they are heavy as hell to turn it to the side, no carbonfiber there :lol:

its a lada so there was probably none in there to start with :mrgreen:

Cobol74 said:
Does not the fluids (fuel, oil and water) spill out of the car?

...computer says nooooooo....

as long as the filler caps are on, as systems should stay sealed (coolant and engine oil are both pressurized systems, so the *should* stay sealed...) depending which side of the car the fuel filler is on, petrol could easily come out the air vents in the cap though.

Well, It might look funny, but its quite the best method in rally service. This is the fastest way (around ~7 minutes) to change a transmission :) . I had a video of that (about the transmission change), but I just cant find it :( .

at least you can still work for yourself on a lada. ;)

Thats fairly standard on an old battered car. Went off-roading with my brother and some mates a few weeks ago and we used a similar technique to fix a Disco that had popped a spring. We just winched it onto its side onto a bank. Did have pics but my memory card has broke :(