Do any of you Sudoku?

zyran

Incase you're naive or been lost in some island of the coast of Papua New Guinea in the past 6 months, there's this number puzzle game which is taking the world by storm (excuse my corniness).

Anyway yeah, the rules are simple, billions of free puzzles here - http://www.websudoku.com

I AM IN LOVE WITH SUDOKU :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Highly addictive, IMO .... and waaay better than x-word puzzles ...

I have a couple of "learn how to be an expert at Sudoku" books too :D

haz

i used to play it for a few months, but once you get the hang of it, the thrill is gone

i just becomes a puzzlegame to find the missing link, can't realy be bothered anymore to solve one :(

i still prefer swedish crosswords

Never heard about this, but went to http://www.websudoku.com and tried one.
It's pretty interesting :) But also pretty simple and straightforward (although it took me almost 20mins to solve the easy one for the first time). I'll try the harder one to see if it's more challenging. Good time killer anyway :)

any of u play samurai sudoku?
man is that a brain teaser
my best is 10 minutes at that

First time I try, 11 min 37 sek :D

I went on a little trip today and all I had on my mind while driving was how to solve one of these things. lol.

I'm hooked, but I think it may get old fast.

Yep. Highly addictive.

I was checking out the source code on the website and it gives you the answer if you look at the source code of the frame where the puzzle is. The answer string ends with </cheat> :lol:

you can just guess a number and when you click on "how am i doing now" it will tell you either something is wrong, or that eerything is fine and you have xy more boxes to go :)

though thats not much fun ;)

"Do any of you Suduko?" Well...dammit, now I do. And school just started. Fuck it, I'm joining a monastery. :x

I've only done 3 puzzles so far, and I see a formula, all the puzzles are symmetrical. With the line of symmetry going in a diagonal line from bottom left to top right. Weird, I guess it has to be like that. Anybody else see it?

EDIT: Actually its not a line of symmetry, but if you look closely, the placement of the numbers in the top left 3x3box is the same as the place of the numbers in the bottom right 3x3box. And a few others. I guess it has to be that way to satisfy the mathematics behind it.