• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Do this test at on risk!

Roland

I'm pleased to say I got 15/16, and had no chance to nail a dude. The only drawback is that one girl would escape, but you can't get it all, can you?

12/16

bihus said:
I'm pleased to say I got 15/16, and had no chance to nail a dude. The only drawback is that one girl would escape, but you can't get it all, can you?

if she made you click "shemale" then she's not the type you'd want to have anyway, so letting one escape is no big deal ;)

Renesis said:
bihus said:

if she made you click "shemale" then she's not the type you'd want to have anyway, so letting one escape is no big deal ;)

I guess you're right... No, you're really right. :lol:

yes it is andyhui01

bihus said:

Yes you can. If you ever doubt the gender, take a look at the hands, they woen't fool you.

Damn, that sounds like I know what I'm talking about :lol:

^ Hahahaha, that could be... :lol:

I got 13\16.

Did anyone ever watch the Female\Shemale shows on Maury Povich? I can't stand those typse of talk shows, but I'd watch those every now and then just because they were so absurdly funny. :p