Do we have any Android/iOS developers among us?

Yeah, the emulator... I wonder who thought it was a good idea, that thing is dog slow on even fast computers, unless you use the x86 version but then you can kiss all the Google services goodbye.

Well, it's not a simulator like the iOS one, it's a true emulator.

Yep, and while that makes it better at making sure your app will work on the emulated architecture, that's makes it useless for actually quickly testing the app while building it.

logo.png

I've added the option for 1024, 2048 and full size uploads, they're in the application settings, in the main Settings app along with the setting to choose what kind of tags you want to copy after an upload.

I've set them to 1024px upload size and BBCode by default :)

By the way, the first version of the app has been rejected by Apple, apparently some of the buttons' hitboxes were too small for them. It's now been fixed and I'll push that along with the new upload size setting today :)

Is the version with the upload resize going to come with the official App Store release or are you going to send it to testers?

Running AC on iOS8 on the phone and iPad. Working well. Feels alittle sluggish, but I'm putting that down to the OS not the app.

I just downloaded the ArmedCats app and tried to log in. It crashes on login, every time. And the username and password is correct, it works on the web site.

iPhone 5S 32GB, all the updates, no developer/beta stuff, no jailbreak. :dunno:

Weird!!!

If you don't mind, could you send me your login / password via PM so I could try?

I would need to change the password first but I can't find where to do that on the armedcats site. :(

killpanda, i get the following errors.
1) Incorrect password - Crashes with no error.
2) Timeout on correct or incorrect password - I get an incorrect user/password warning.

Other than that, once it logs in its fine. It's running stable on IOS 8 Beta 5. Crashes accessing the camera roll and won't let me upload.

- - - Updated - - -

Just a thought on how it operates. Would it be possible to put a switch in that allows you to show or not show the uploaded photos on login. That way, for a quick upload it's not trying to refresh the gallery.

Last edited:
killpanda, i get the following errors.
1) Incorrect password - Crashes with no error.
2) Timeout on correct or incorrect password - I get an incorrect user/password warning.

Other than that, once it logs in its fine. It's running stable on IOS 8 Beta 5. Crashes accessing the camera roll and won't let me upload.

iOS 8 has new rules regarding photo access, I'll look into it.

Just a thought on how it operates. Would it be possible to put a switch in that allows you to show or not show the uploaded photos on login. That way, for a quick upload it's not trying to refresh the gallery.

Would you be ok with a switch that would show the camera roll on launch instead of the uploaded pictures?

Bear in mind that the initial login still can take several seconds.

Not worried about the time taken to login, just the time taken to refresh all the photos. Does it cache at all? The camera roll switch seems like an elegant solution 'my' problem and is by no means a demand either. Just an idea.