Do we have any Android/iOS developers among us?

IceBone

Blue Wheel Hipster
Car(s)
Audi A5 Quattro
We're trying to finally get the Armed Cats app up and running, but finding a dev has proven to be rather difficult. Either they're unreliable and just stop responding or want to charge an arm and a leg for a simple app.

Anyone around here willing to make the community a bit better? :)

A few of my colleagues do app development... but then we'd be in arm-and-leg-territory again :lol:

Armed Cats app?
For download upload and such?

Last edited:
i think for upload.
take a pic, upload to armedcats...

And ability to have the links to embed in a forum post or send via email copied into clipboard. I've done a few mockups:

Tap the upload button to run the gallery app of your choice (or go to your gallery app and select the AC app in the share menu)

Settings menu would contain the option of what to do after sharing (auto copy a specific piece of code into clipboard or open the image view) and selecting between light and dark themes.

The drawer menu would be the same as the web view for images. 24 images per page with the filename and upload date displayed. Hopefully slide to delete as well.

Image view page with delete option and slide to copy to clipboard.

I've also posted a job offering on linkedin and elance.com. Some guy wants 1600$ to develop it. :lmao:

I'd help but I've never done any app development. Is there an actual api for armedcats?

I'd help but I've never done any app development. Is there an actual api for armedcats?

According to Packet Collision, the upload is a simple http post and the rest is easily pulled from the html.

According to Packet Collision, the upload is a simple http post and the rest is easily pulled from the html.

It is, you can take a look at the chrome transloader I wrote - dead simple to use.

I've also posted a job offering on linkedin and elance.com. Some guy wants 1600$ to develop it. :lmao:

Sounds like a steal, one day only? :hmm:

For a seasoned dev I can't see this being more than a day, yeah.

I'm an iOS dev and I'd be willing to make the iOS version (I've been wanting one for a long time but never bothered actually doing it) :)

Last edited:
I have an android developer at work, I'll check to see if he's interested :)

Worst case scenario, I could give it a go myself.