Do we have any golfers here ?

Ferrarislave

Was wondering if there are any golfers on the site? If so i was just going to inform you about a cool site I recently designed. The site is www.golfboards.net, its a great place to talk, share media, exchange tips. You know kind of like finial gear forums, but about golf .. Anyways check it out, let me know what you think im always open to suggestions from large crowds.

I figured there would be many European golf fans here. :)

Yeah I am a bit of one... Going tomorrow actually for a round... Don't play it enough to visit a forum on it though.

I'm very n00bish but I do like it, I'm taking one week intensive class in a few weeks, and I'll get to play a lot in my professionnal life, (insurance people love golf!) :)

kinda true, my dad is in the insurance business but we havent played for like 3-4 months now

I started to play 5 years ago.
Did my first round last Sunday after the winter break and it went quite good except I still putts like shit :cry:
Nice board btw, I will make sure to visit freqently :)

Thanks, Bufo nice to see people I know on the forums. I have about 75% members on there from car sites I know including my own. So its like my second home in a way, cause I know most of the people from there in other places.

Haha, business talk in football would be funny... Golf is a sport for all ages, you have to be young and fit to play footbal.

I go to a regular course a few times a year. Usually I just stick to pitch and putt since its cheaper, easier, and doesn't take as much time.

yes, started in 1997 when I lived in Illinois ... played on my highscool team ... have a complete Callaway set, and the best course I played was an official PGA course in Orlando, near Disney W... can't remember its name, but the fairways had grass as low cut as any green I've seen on a normal course :D that should sum it up for me ...

haz