Do we really need a another Fast and Furious Movie?

I'm not Takumi

Car(s)
Toyota AE86 Corolla
http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/News/articleId=122327

As to the cars, expectations are that some familiar machinery ? like a resurrected version of the blown 1970 Dodge Charger from the original film ? will mix it up with such contemporary machinery as the new Dodge Challenger and classic South American muscle like the Chevrolet Opala. Also don't be surprised if Vin Diesel's character finds his way behind the wheel of a classic 1987 Buick GNX.

You heard it here folks: Start grabbing as many GNX chassis, bodies, parts, and cars ASAP!!

You're shitting me. No you're not. Shit.

Well, do we need one, no....
Do we want one.... maybe

I like the F&F movies, they are fun to watch, and fun to poke fun at after the fact. Plus the Charger in the first one was BADASS!!

Well, do we need one, no....
Do we want one.... maybe

I like the F&F movies, they are fun to watch, and fun to poke fun at after the fact. Plus the Charger in the first one was BADASS!!

It's always fun to randomly start spouting lines from the first F&F amongst a bunch of car guys, everyone breaks into laughter, and everyone knows at least a couple of 'em.

No matter how bad they may be, you can't deny that they aren't at least mildly entertaining car flicks that just about anyone can watch.

the first one was good for making fun of... the second one was just terrible (barring the first race with the GTR) and the third doesn't even bear mentioning (except Keiichi Tsuchiya's cameo) i am interested in what aspect of car culture they will base this one around.

I dont know if I ever mentioned how I reacted to when the third one came out. Well, this is what I did!

1)downloaded it from the interwebs, it was a cam vid.

2)burned it to disc.

3)took said disc to the toilet, dropped it in, and pissed on it.

4)flushed toilet, fished out disc (hey it was MY pee pee) and took it to the microwave.

5)inserted into microwave, and turned power on for 10 seconds. Burned the living shit out of it.

6)took it out of the microwave, threw it onto the ground in my alley way.

7)started up my vehicle and drove over about 6-7 times.

So, was it any good? Never got to watching it.

I dont know if I ever mentioned how I reacted to when the third one came out. Well, this is what I did!

2)burned it to disc.

4)flushed toilet, fished out disc (hey it was MY pee pee) and took it to the microwave.

5)inserted into microwave, and turned power on for 10 seconds. Burned the living shit out of it.

:lmao: You should have made a video of you doing all of that and sent it to the producers.

if you can see it for free and you have nothing better to do then i say give it a shot. if however it will cost you money and any time beyond the simple act of watching it then i would skip it

Oh Lord. Surely they realised how unpopular the 3rd one was?? Argh!!!!

However I do agree that the first one is entertaining because it's so bad.

There was hope in f&F3, it had one very entertaining moment, and that was when the guy makes fun of "Brad from home improvement" for quoting the brochure and later scaring the entire football team back with a wrench.

They need to get a director and some writers to come in and make the next one from the point of view of making fun of the screw ups in the old ones. And for god sakes get some decent technical directors to check what they are saying.

Last edited:

2)burned it to disc.

Only question is: WILL IT BLEND?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdFNBk4oTLU[/YOUTUBE]

Gotta love it....

Dguy. you get it, you understand why I like the F&F movies!

i liked the 1st and 3rd
they are pretty funny to watch

if the 4th one sounds good

i might watch it

lol, I love how it says "Don't miss it, unless you like Camaros"

yeh 1st one was ok, 3rd was pretty reasonable as well, second one best forgotten.

Well, in MY opinion, the 3rd was still crap, but MUCH better than the second one.