• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Do you get a "My Fast" when you buy a VW GTI?

VW's marketing has conquered me. I really, really, really, really, really want a GTI! :wub:

Am I the only one that noticed how cool it sounds when the guy starts it up in the "Streamlined" video? Does it really sounds like that?

I want one of those dudes. They look so cool.

And yes, their commercials have won me over too.

my-fast4.jpg

my-fast3.jpg

I thought that last screen grab would make a cool avatar
my-fast3-ava.jpg
:D

Great ads, makes me ][ that close to buying a new GTI, but sadly, they are a bit small for my needs...

I want one too...I never knew it looked so good in white 8)

I wonder if the local VW dealer is able to sell them, i don't understand why they are so expensive, all it is is plastic i think?

I don't like the front end. :thumbsdown: 'Never been a VW fan and this design is not winning me over.
Just my opinion.

Redliner said:
Am I the only one that noticed how cool it sounds when the guy starts it up in the "Streamlined" video? Does it really sounds like that?
Yes, turbo'd engines sound like that when you start them up. Mine does :)

yeah...those ads are awesome...

what exactly is it though? what does it represent?....the marketing seems to be aimed at males..so far

Firecat said:
yeah...those ads are awesome...

what exactly is it though? what does it represent?....the marketing seems to be aimed at males..so far

I was confused as to just what the "my fast" was, I thought it was some sort of demon or something, but after enhancing a dark pic of the "my fast" from the VW site, it is a rabbit!
my-fast7.jpg

You can also customize it as well! With different tails. heh heh

VW.gif

hahah that is cool!! $355 US though now!! :eek: