Votes: 29 32.2%
  • No, but I want to/plan on doing it

Votes: 14 15.6%
  • No, not allowed

Votes: 16 17.8%
  • No

Votes: 31 34.4%

• Total voters
The little needle they jab your finger with to test for the most obvious abnormalities before going into get your blood taken hurts A LOT MORE than the pipe they stick in your arm.

I'm too much of a wimp to be - a.) a blood giver - b.) a tatoo bearer - c). a heroin addict.

I have other hobbys instead.

Congrats - and yeah; the fuck off massive needle is fine, its the tiny little one thats PISSES ME THE FUCK OFF. :lol:

Also with the biscuits; if you can find them they usually have (for me) these amazing cheesy biscuit/cracker things. Can't remember who makes them, but they're amazing.

GAHHHH! I had a bruise ont th'end of me finger for days! <_<

We didn't have the cheesy biscuit/cracker things. Though I was eyeing up a Tunnocks Tea Cake I honestly believe I would've chucked me guts up everywhere if I ate one. :|

They give you a coupon for a restaurant here and you can choose from 3 lunches they do on blood drive days. I always go for the wienerschnitzel and potatoes. <3

Dayum that's sweet! Full lunch :p So they don't have any drinks or biscuits at the blood centre? The idea for us is that you sit down and have a biscuit/drink for 10 mins and they can keep an eye on you, since that's the time you're going to pass out if you are. I've passed out once and seen many people do the same :lol: I wouldn't want that to happen once I'd got outside, or started driving home... (or collapse into a plate of food, free or not :p).

Well, they do give you juice and keep you around for 15 minutes to see you're ok. Then you're off to free lunch!