Do you know what ever happened to jabbasworld.net (Car Site)

TVR_Fan

Do you know what ever happened to jabbasworld.net (Car Site & Forum) which offered Top Gear vids and what ever happened to Jabba aka the owner and admin of jabbasworld.net.

Nothing, it still werks. And, AFAIK, Jabba is still there.

damn annoying intros to his videos and the bloody banner throughout the show is pointless.

In some of his rips you can see clarckson talking about the 355 as the best car... He may have a small penis...

Buba

I bet I see this because I have been baned that must be the reason but I do not know why I have been banned from Jabbas World also I miss it.

No I would think you'd get something like a timeout if you were banned. (Not sure, never been banned from anything).

Well I usually get error pages or messages when I'm banned from forums.

Happened quite a lot actually, when I was an active member at automobileforum.com we did cross forum wars quite often and I had an impressive "banned from" list in my sig :lol:

the best one were the hyundai performance guys, so lame yet they threatened me, said they had called my ISP, that I was doing this from work and they would call my boss (I have no job) hahaha

The mercury maurder guys were funny too, I actually went to a Ford dealer to take a pic of me giving the finger to one for them :p

not that I want to stick up for jabba but he doesnt have lame quality rips anymore nor does he have an intro to the vids.

Its fine to disagree with what he does/how he runs the site, but lets keep the bashing to a minimum. ;)

Renesis said:
The mercury maurder guys were funny too, I actually went to a Ford dealer to take a pic of me giving the finger to one for them :p

:lol: :lol:

justin syder said:
not that I want to stick up for jabba but he doesnt have lame quality rips anymore nor does he have an intro to the vids.

Its fine to disagree with what he does/how he runs the site, but lets keep the bashing to a minimum. ;)

Yeah, I know... Actually I read a thread over there where he said, he has all the 5 new seasons in DVD quality like 3 Gigs each...

Actually I also read a thread where you took some bashing... Talking bad about him over here and writing him emails which said "Thanks sooo much, Jabba..."... Interesting

Buba

justin syder said:

go back there then. Oh wait, they hate you and you're banned for life.. :oops:

Nice finger, Ren... :lol:

Buba

that's like 2 years ago, it's a 2003 model :?

BTW I had never realized it was so expensive! nearly 50k for that POS!!! a fully loadec RX-8 is 41k!