Do you like Richard Hammond?

Do you like Richard Hammond?

• Total voters
This is my new favorite picture, and I am stealing it.

EDIT

Annnnnnnnnd it's my new Ipod Touch wallpaper.

Amazing, somebody here actually gave me a negative reputation for my post. I suppose it was a rude photo, after all. My apologies to whomever I so offended. :(

Last edited:
Also, do you think Jeremy actually likes Hammond? They're sooo different, and I think Jeremy often finds him irritating and I hope he will replace him with someone better.

I'm sure they are friends, they spend a lot of time together. You are completely missing the point, Jeremy finds him irritating to make the show more funny. They all are non-replacable.

That's overanalysing again.

Do you like Hammond?

I got fed up with him. I think he has no place on Top Gear. He just doesn't fit there. He hardly knows anything about cars (just his beloved 911), he doesn't really do much except screaming "I haven't had my teeth whitened!!" in his irritating voice. He doesn't add anything to the show, I'm beginning to think that he's only there to attract female viewers who think he's cute with his 'cool' hair style and clothes. He's ok for shows like Brainiac but that's it.
He just wants as much publicity as possible, like after his crash, he immediately started to write a book and has been in 1000 interviews and over-dramatised things.

Also, do you think Jeremy actually likes Hammond? They're sooo different, and I think Jeremy often finds him irritating and I hope he will replace him with someone better.

Looking at your Rep points, no-one seems to like you, Kenyeres. Possibly because you talk bollocks...

It's a rather idiotic question. The foursome on Top Gear have formed up into the perfect partnership: the grumpy old car journalist, the "weird bad-haired" one, the humouristic "hamster" and the mystery driver. They're irreplaceable and that's it.

P.S. 1^infinite tends towards a number called e, which is around 2.71828. Mathematics can tell you that...:p

They always said if Richard couldn't continue after his crash the rest would not carry on without him.

Plus 1^n == 1 where n is any number. Calculators can tell you that.... :p

Also, do you think Jeremy actually likes Hammond?

Did you see episode 1 from series 9? How Jeremy introduced and even hugged the Hamster? I've never seen JC showing so much geniune emotion.

Plus 1^n == 1 where n is any number. Calculators can tell you that.... :p

Mathematical analysis isn't always following the logical path of things. And that branch of maths says that 1^infinite tends towards e. I'm in high school at the moment and this is what we're currently studying. And don't argue with me on this, because I've got a large number of 10 out of 10 marks there.

Last edited:
P.S. 1^infinite tends towards a number called e, which is around 2.71828. Mathematics can tell you that...:p
That's rubbish! I'm a math student at university and 1^infinity equals 1
The euler constant has nothing to do with this! Extra info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E_(mathematical_constant)
PS: if you still don't agree with me, please PM me a scan of your textbook in which it says (or a internetsite) that 1^infinity = e

(sorry for going off topic)

Last edited:
Hammond is a great guy & presenter, how can you hate on him?

I feel like neg repping everyone that voted against Hamster... but then that would be reputation abuse and that's wrong.

/Neg repped the OP though, he's just a Dbag.

Forget it... got no scanner here, and maybe in university we'll get to know a lot more, unless the educational system rips our heads apart.

please, tell whoever is teaching you maths that e is totally seperate to 1^infinity.

perhaps you are confusing it for the actual derivation for e.

which is

lim (n tends to infinity) (1 + 1/n)^n

You guys are totally over analyzing this way beyond I thought. Its page 4 goddammit!