• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Do you like Tom?

Do you like Tom?

• Yeah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I'm not sure / no opinion

• Total voters

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
So, do you like Tom? Personally, I really do. He's funny and pretty cool. He's FG's equivelant of James May (but of course not nearly as cool :p).

So, what do you guys think?

tom's cool :thumbsup:

he has an alternate way of showing how a car is
like the peugeot 406 i think, how he bashed his had on the hood to show it's soft
or the BMW 6, how he jumped on the hood, so funny :lol:

Yea, I like his reviews. I can see why he annoys some people, but I find him funny, something what fifth gear usually don't have.

....with body panels gluid to it by Aston Martin's [robot voice] fast. and. only. robot. [/robot voice] :lol:

I think he tries too hard to be funny, but sometimes he is. I can forgive him... :lol:

He is trying too hard :-(

Buba

Overheat said:
He makes the geek in me smile, but the non-geek in me cringe :D

Perfectly described. Sometimes I feel that I'm looked at as he is. That's why I forgive him...

He also writes for CAR, and though he isn't one of their best writers, his pieces are good. Not great, only good.

I don't, not like him, and I wouldn't wanna see him off the show so yeah. :)

Re: Do you like Tom?

Viper007Bond said:
So, do you like Tom? Personally, I really do. He's funny and pretty cool. He's FG's equivelant of James May (but of course not nearly as cool :p).

So, what do you guys think?

Good thing you put that bolded part in there viper or I would have had to come get you.

Every show needs a comic relief! :thumbsup:

He fits the bill :lol:

G :mrgreen:

He's okay but like the comments already posted it just feels like he is trying too hard at times...to be the Fifth Gear version of the JC Clown. :mrgreen:

Tom is awsome. I think hes just acting the way he always would everyday, thats why he is funny. Jumping onto the hood of the BMW 6 was hilarious. And when he backed the fiat panda up like a 80 degree hill in the last episode, I was in tears.

yeah that review of 6 series was good, i think he s ok,
what s he doing now ? just read somewhere, its possible, he will be in new top gear

subymaster said:
Tom is awsome. I think hes just acting the way he always would everyday, thats why he is funny. Jumping onto the hood of the BMW 6 was hilarious. And when he backed the fiat panda up like a 80 degree hill in the last episode, I was in tears.

hahaha same!!!

Re: Do you like Tom?

He's pretty good. That Jon Bently guy though, oh my god he creeps me out, reminds me of the condor man from Buck Rogers.

Tom is great, very much the comic influence which Fifth Gear needs. I'd hate to imagine how dry it would be otherwise...