Do you read any car magazines?

EVO, croatian issue. Every month since it came out here. Only thing worth reading/spending money on.

I agree, the rest is just... rubbish. Although, I do buy the Auto moto magazin occasionally.

I read and subscribe 'evo' (UK), and I love it.

Used to read Top Gear until I realized it was rubbish and all the writers were trying to sound like Clarkson.

Used to read Top Gear until I realized it was rubbish and all the writers were trying to sound like Clarkson.

That is true actually. Top Gear magazine seems to have hired a bunch of 15 year old boys as its writers, who think it's hilarious to swear every second word. The articles aren't that informative either. You have a choice of an article written by Hammond, Clarkson or May (which is plastered all over the cover), or a miserable attempt at some humour with Stig references. Forget anything remotely useful.

Top Gear works as a TV program, but if I want any half decent written material I'll stick with my other subscriptions.

I don't read any of them regularly unless you count Profile.

I remember when they used to actually test the cars. Srsly, they printed the dyno charts and everything, along with giving an impression. What happened to that?

These days I grab a mag now and then, get a good read in at the dentist office or the Barber Shop, usually Grab one or two if I'm flying somewhere. So I do get quite a bit of reading in, just no subscription.