Do you skip 'star in reasonably-priced car' segment when watching Top Gear?

Do you skip 'star in reasonably-priced car' segment when watching Top Gear?

• YES

Votes: 169 43.4%
  • NO

Votes: 220 56.6%

• Total voters
Never, every second of Top Gear is precious, and some of the stars are actually pretty funny.

you could say i skip it

cause when im tired i always fall asleep during the siarpc :D
i do watch it the next day tho

you could say i skip it

cause when im tired i always fall asleep during the siarpc :D
i do watch it the next day tho

Foreigners do as they have no idea who the star is so fair enough.

What is really really annoying is when they tell us that the bit is rubbish because they do not know who the star is - well go and watch an American something else then.

I'm a foreigner and I like watching because I learn new things about foriegn culture/pop culture listening to what they have to say.

Those americans who complain about them being boring and irrelevent to them, fine, but saying the segment is worthless makes them sound stupid, esp since the segments weren't geared towards them.

Then again its a generational thing as well, many younger fans (aka teens and adults with the maturity of teens) lack the attn span to watch older ppl talk without having explosions or crazy stunts on screen to amuse their little brains. It's not their fault, they just lack the discipline.

I have never been a fan of the star in a car bit so i just use it as my chance to stick the kettle on and make a sarny.

I always watch it because usually the people who I have no interest in or have never heard of turn out to be the most interesting (Kevin McCloud for example). I also don't care whether they like cars or not bcause Jeremy has full taking-the-piss-out-tragic-car-histories options with some of the really clueless people. I'm not so keen on repeat performances though, there are loads of celebs who would do TG without it being a little boys club where the same people come back more than once. Also I liked Eric Bana but I sensed that everything 'interesting' he had to say got cut in the edit for being too rude... just a feeling.