Do you think Michael Jackson is innocent?

Were you there to see it happen? If not, just believe what the jury says.

If you think about it, Michael Jackson is a very generous man that has done a great deal of charity work for unfortunate children. The fact is that he loves and helps children in every way he can. Sick people in the media just speculate on what he might have done . . . or what they themselves would have done if they could sleep with little boys. There's no evidence of any molestation except for the testimony of those who have much to gain from his wealth.

I bet the love Michael Jackson has with children is not sexual at all. Haven't you ever cuddled and kissed a baby? How about your dog or cat? You don't see the media accusing you of baby, dog, or cat molestation! If you love something so much, you naturally do want to show effection for it. If you love something, you naturally don't want to hurt it either.

Having as much fame as Jackson, it wasn't wise for him to sleep with boys. We have a sick society where people assume weird things happen behind closed doors.

i think he's guilty, but i'm glad the jury said otherwise, just for the family that sues him. he's already the 3rd celebrity they sue for molesting a child, and already got $150 000 out of it once

I personally believe he probably is innocent. He's just screwed up in the head, too innocent. He doesn't see anything wrong with sleeping in bed with boys and this is probably because he never had a childhood. I mean fuck, he thinks he's Peter Pan.

andyhui01 said:
without a shadow of a doubt, he is guilty... all the charges that were against him were all true... the only reason why he isn't going to jail is because he is Michael Jackson... I think this is really unfair, just because he is some famous artist, it doesn't make him a different person, if a John Doe walked in there with an identical trial case, he would be in jail by now :thumbsdown:

So you were there?

How did the Jesus Juice taste?

And tell me, what parts of the case would mean that Jackson would be guilty today?

Jealousy is a weak emotion.

He should have been forced into some sort of psychiatric help!

The man is a danger to him self and ofcourse his kids.

Lilleput said:
He should have been forced into some sort of psychiatric help!

The man is a danger to him self and ofcourse his kids.

You have a really strang approach on self-determination. As soon as someone differs from the "norm" he should be taken care of by the authorities ?

Last time I checked he wasn't trying to kill himself or endangering others.