do you think vicky from 5th gear is hot?

do you think vicky from 5th gear is hot?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Viewing the latest 5th Gear, I have to agree with comments that the appealing Ms. Vicky has put on weight. The comments on her in this thread are also on the mark.
I particularly like the observations on the appeal of her "squeals of delight" when she is out having fun on a drive. :)

Monoposto

who cares, she's hot. chubby or not. Any woman that breaks a Vanquish S several times because they drove it too hard is hot!

Lederlieber said:
She's a hottie 'cause she's a car enthusiast. Those ladies are quite rare... :D

Tell me about it, it's either "pfffftt typical male" or they slap huge xorsts and chromies on a bomb and sits low looking out the rear window like fully sik bros... or in the UK cruisers?

First time is saw took notice of vicky was the time when she test drove the Atom, i think...Chick that gets gigly in a fast car can't be bad, especially if shes driving the wheels off it.
Qutlass!! :thumbsup:

Let's see.

Her arms are massive.

Her hairline looks like a man who's just starting to go bald.

No curves. None.

Call me picky, but what ever happened to the 'coke' bottle girl. You know, big hips, big ol' butt, thin waist. Cot damn.

Y'all put too much emphasis on driving. If a broad looks good and can't drive for shit, it's all good.

I think she is not hot!!! but I dont care she can be my WIFE!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................Vicki...............mmmmmmmmmmmmm
:drool:

but in those pics... she seems to be even fatter :( ... and this thread is more than a year old and is still going :lol:

I didn't say she wasn't good looking... I was just saying she is getting fatter and fatter... but any girl that is a gearhead and can drive like that is just :woot:

Is it really her behind all that make-up?

And yes, she's growing... :(

Well, I am too, so I can't be picky...

Status
Not open for further replies.