do you think vicky from 5th gear is hot?

do you think vicky from 5th gear is hot?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
DimitriPopov said:
The problem , as in many things British, lies in the teeth.

Oi! I resent that! You Americans are fixated with perfect teeth. Donny Osmond is not, I repeat NOT, some kind of dental Adonis. Over perfect teeth are just as scary as horrible ones. British dental hygiene i today, just as good as any other Western nation. Plus, with our health system, you dont have to fork out millions for treatment.

For the record, I am British, and my teeth are fine. Not perfect, not nasty, just a happy medium.

To bring this back on topic, I can't say I've ever noticed anything particular about VBH's teeth. Which is precisely how it should be, IMO. Too perfect and it's just a bit creepy. As for the poll, I voted 'Yes'.

Donny Osmond is not, I repeat NOT, some kind of dental Adonis.

Those of us that grew up in Donny's hometown are embarrassed that he refers to this place as his hometown. Ickth. None of the Osmonds require a light in a dark room.

omg i dont believe this thread still gets people typing, to be honest i made it when i 1st joined to see if i really could make a thread hahaha

She has her moments, but her laugh is kind of nasty :? Just like Ginger Spice whatever her name was that was on Top Gear. She looks good in pictures, but her laugh is this disturbing British cackle.

I thing she is a 9.9/10 since nothings perfect but shes pretty close for a real car guys point of view. Here are some I can thing of on top of my head. She can REALLY drive, has enormous car wit, dress quite well on the show, seems very clever, a star, speaks well, has a delightful voice + that accent, looks cute, very nice body. what more do you want? Geri Hallaway can't even compare

Alright, she's not Hot hot in the normal sense, but she is DEAD SEXY! There's nothin' better than a girl who can counter oversteer.
Plus she squeals with... um... delight while sliding through a turn. Kinda reminds me of Xenia from Goldeneye cause of that. :twisted:

Can anyone point me to the actual V-BH article with the pretty picture of her?

doesn't she do any other shows besides fifth gear?

i think she is the voice for the tutorials in GT4 and she has appeared in one of JC's vids

it is her in GT4, and as far as i know, she appeared once in a JC-vid. but she can't live of that, there must be more things she does...

Status
Not open for further replies.