Do you think YOU can drive in the UK?

47/50. I got 35/35 the two times I did it for real.

44/50 \o/

50/50 with 38 min. left. but our test is very similar

I think everybody got that screen.Press End

Last edited:
I did 25 questions and checked review and understood there were 25 more, at which point I said screw this and did something interesting instead. Driving in the UK isnt harder than driving a RHD car anywhere else. Only extra gizmo you need is a GPS to tell you how far you need to go in a proper and understandable unit, as well as telling you what that unit divided per hour is in proper speed.

41/50. Cock! Well at least it's not like I'm going to be living there anytime soon! Wait...cock!

40/50

50/50 with 38 min. left. but our test is very similar

No it's not, shhh :p

Edit: Oh wait, you're just a kid, they changed the test shortly after I took it :p

41/50. Cock! Well at least it's not like I'm going to be living there anytime soon! Wait...cock!

:lol: Better start practising weird hand signals.

Last edited:
In my driving theory test I tested out by maintaining high scores in my drivers ed. class, and was allowed to skip the driving test because the instructor said that I was good enough to pass. I show up to the DMV and lo and behold my birthday is the random sampling date and I have to take the driving test. I had to parallel park in Chicago in a hugeass diesel Ford Excursion. No problems thankfully, and it was an awesome ride home.

41/50 here as well. 5 of them missed were contradictions to how they work in the US (color of flashing lights at the level crossing, hand signals, what information to collect, etc.)

40/50

No it's not, shhh :p

Edit: Oh wait, you're just a kid, they changed the test shortly after I took it :p

Youth driving FTW grandpa :mrgreen: how was the test in the last millinium? and more importantly, how much did it cost?

40 out of 50. The hand signal and towing one got me, but the one that I thought was stupid was get out of your vehicle to check for traffic to back out. By the time you get back in the car someone could be coming.

Last edited:
the one that I thought was stupid was get out of your vehicle to check for traffic to back out. By the time you get back in the car someone could be coming.

The idea there is not to check for traffic but to check for low obstacles such as tree stumps, rocks, children. Stuff you can't see out the rear window or in your mirrors, regular traffic should be visible in some way through them.