Do you want VBH to go?

Do you want VBH to go?

• Total voters

Wizegui

Car(s)
'93 Toyota Tercel, '01 Swagger Wagon
From the beginning of this season to episode 2, I'm getting tired of Vicky. Shes so freaking annoying. Her Panda 100 review was average, but her stunt segment sucked major ass. She is easily the worst of of all the Fifth Gear presenters. I think they should include more of Jason, and Tiff and less of her. Or they should just fire her off altogether.

Edit - Just a thought. A while back she drove the VW Golf GT and said it was good, but Jeremy said it was bad. Anyone know what its actually like?

Last edited:
She's not the best but I can tolerate her. Who would they replace her with?

Sabine Schimitz ? lol. Seriously though maybe one of those female racing drivers from WTCC or DTM ( can't remember which )

I like her. She's an excellent driver and there's nothing really wrong with her reviewing technique. She's always able to get her point across and describe the car and what it's like to drive. She's better than Tiff and Jason in that regard.

She also seems like a nice person; She's always smiling and laughing and having a good time and she's alright to look at as well and that never hurt.

I have absolutely no problem with her.

What don't you like about her? Why do think she should lose her job? What is it she does so badly?

For me, Vicki grates. Sure, she has a very enthusiastic and bubbly review style, but it's way, way too over the top. She uses far, far too much over-emphasis in her voice and I've always found that in her reviews she tends to skirt around what she wants to say, whereas someone like Clarkson or Tiff say EXACTLY what they think about a car without mincing their words.

She has been lacking lately. I think in part it's because she doesn't get any cool cars to review. Her comparo of the SLK55 and SL55 was great for example. A little too much squealing but otherwise good.

Lately she's been driving junk.

She is an excellent driver and very enthusiastic and passionate about cars, she does a good job and shouldn't go. The ones that should go are the producers that don't use her to her full potential. Last season she had to co-present with that Lovejoy wanker who had no clue about cars, so she had to act all stupid. And this season she has to deal with stupid things like the Panda test or the stunt movie.

She has been lacking lately. I think in part it's because she doesn't get any cool cars to review. Her comparo of the SLK55 and SL55 was great for example. A little too much squealing but otherwise good.

Lately she's been driving junk.

Exactly. Whereas in Top Gear Jeremy can destroy the cheap cars (literally and figurativelly) and make us laugh, she can't do that because this is Fifth Gear, but give her fast & fun cars and she's much better.

I think it's mostly down to the fact that Vicki doesn't get many cool assignments. Last week was a stupid stunt segment and a 100 BHP Panda. She's not given a lot to work with. That's fairly boring stuff that I wouldn't watch if anyone else was doing them, but I still watch Vicki because I want to have sex with her.

She is a bit annoying at times but I don't really mind her.

Yeah, I pretty much agree with the above posts. She can be a little annoying from time to time and she gets shafted in terms of segments usually, but she's a great driver and can do a good review.

I don't see any reason why she should leave the show. Her segments might not have been the best lately, but that's much more about their content, and not her. Apart from that, I don't see anything wrong with her. I mean it could be much worse... *coughlovejoycough*

Why can't you just be happy with what you have (and let's be honest, it's not really bad, is it?), instead of complaining what you'd like to have, or worse, saying that you don't want something and not offer a proper replacement? Vicky is fine, let her be on the show. I like her.

Regards
the Interceptor

Yeah, I pretty much agree with the above posts. She can be a little annoying from time to time and she gets shafted in terms of segments usually, but she's a great driver and can do a good review.

Agreed - she stays, but maybe tones it down a little.

First of all, she is fun and really good at presenting the reviews ahead. Second, there are some lucky times when she makes some epic reviews like the one with the white Porsche 911 GT3 i have been watching this peace like a junkie :D (best moment its when she say's "it feel's like a normal car, but it isn't :lol: ). And the most important part, she is a WOMAN that likes cars and can drive them fast :? . She must stay or a big piece of my heart is going to die.:wheelchair:

P.S.

excuse my poor english :idiot:

She's definitely the poorest FG presenter at the moment, but we know she can (or at least could) be good... So here's hoping that whoever turned her into a silly giggling caricature will wake up and smell the cod...

VBH in her current "state" definitely weakens the show, in my opinion.