Do you want VBH to go?

Do you want VBH to go?

• Total voters
I think it's mostly down to the fact that Vicki doesn't get many cool assignments. Last week was a stupid stunt segment and a 100 BHP Panda. She's not given a lot to work with.

It's a presenter's job to make a segment good.

The Panda segment sucked because:
1. She's f'cking unbearable and annoying.
2. It was completely pointless. So, it's slower then a Ferrari, and I have not been entertained well, while watching this comparison. A waste of air time and of my own.

If one of the others had reviewed the car, the segment would have been better. Wait for Top Gear's review of the Panda 100HP - I bet that will be fun.

Every time she's on screen i get the same feeling i get when i watch that Home improvement show with that guy Ty or what ever.. I know it's supposed to be good but it's just so incredibly fake that i can't watch it.. Seriously look at how many facial expressions she can do in like 15 sec, you will be amazed.

If VBH was no longer on the show, I'd stop watching and focus my bandwidth on just getting Top Gear.

I think it's the producers fault! Get rid of them instead!

I think she just gets a bum deal with the segments. Look at the Toby Maguire and oil bit how would you guys spin them?

Partly the shows fault partly hers for not fighting for better bits

Whats with all this VBH hate?
Most members on this forum, didn't get to see her on old Top Gear the first time round, on that she was ok.

Go back a couple seasons and you'll see much better reviews done by Viki....It's because she's been getting crap for content recently.

She is getting a bit fatter this season noticed it in the last ep. It would be nice if she was some hot model sort that also could drive dressed all sexy and that (no I'm not some desperate nerd). Jodie kidd would have a whole lot more bloke appeal.

BUT...

Personally I think Tiff is a bit old and long in the tooth. Not very interesting at all. He might be a good driver but the angles they use dont really convey it much and he doesn't do anything amazing with the cars really. His lame attempts at drifting etc.. Someone like the stig (a top driver from a different area each week or something). Perhaps they should retire him and bring him back once a season or summat like that?

Then there is plato... what a knob. he is so frigging smug. Reminds me of all that is bad about people in the u.k. is he an estate agent in his spare time.

Tom was the best thing that ever happened to the show, and the new guy who likes old mercs is very very fresh and hip but at the same time so grown up etc..

Last season was much better. This one is pretty average so far. And the boring guy who does the petrol tests / smashes / second hand deals is fine by me.

She is getting a bit fatter this season noticed it in the last ep. It would be nice if she was some hot model sort that also could drive dressed all sexy and that (no I'm not some desperate nerd). Jodie kidd would have a whole lot more bloke appeal.

Shallow dude, shallow.

Personally I think Tiff is a bit old and long in the tooth. Not very interesting at all. He might be a good driver but the angles they use dont really convey it much and he doesn't do anything amazing with the cars really. His lame attempts at drifting etc..

Yeah, because you're such a drift-king eh?

BUT...

Personally I think Tiff is a bit old and long in the tooth. Not very interesting at all. He might be a good driver but the angles they use dont really convey it much and he doesn't do anything amazing with the cars really. His lame attempts at drifting etc.. Someone like the stig (a top driver from a different area each week or something). Perhaps they should retire him and bring him back once a season or summat like that?

Then there is plato... what a knob. he is so frigging smug. Reminds me of all that is bad about people in the u.k. is he an estate agent in his spare time.

Tom was the best thing that ever happened to the show, and the new guy who likes old mercs is very very fresh and hip but at the same time so grown up etc..

Last season was much better. This one is pretty average so far. And the boring guy who does the petrol tests / smashes / second hand deals is fine by me.

You are totally wrong in every way, except the factual correctness in Vicky putting on some weight, the fact that Tom Ford is good, and the fact that Johnny is good this season.

Last season was so horrible, I felt like eating my own leg.

No, it wasn't. But this season so far, is a lot better.

I like her. She's an excellent driver and there's nothing really wrong with her reviewing technique. She's always able to get her point across and describe the car and what it's like to drive. She's better than Tiff and Jason in that regard.

She also seems like a nice person; She's always smiling and laughing and having a good time and she's alright to look at as well and that never hurt.

I have absolutely no problem with her.

What don't you like about her? Why do think she should lose her job? What is it she does so badly?

I'm with you on this, her driving skills alone are an asset to Fifth Gear (someone has to keep up with Tiff). To be honest I'm liking Tiff and Jason a little less over time and Vicky and Tom more and more.

I think it's the producers fault! Get rid of them instead!
Now there's a thought!

I finally registered on FinalGear and posted here in defence of Vicki.

Why should all carshows and presenters be in the same mould? She's a luvverly motorhead, always bubbling with enthusiasm - even when given Pandas. She brings something different. The show would be dull and stale without her. Remeber, Fifth Gear is Fifth Gear not Top Gear...

Long live Vicky! :)

DJ
--

I totally agree. Welcome to the board, by the way. :) Quality first post. :p

As a sidenote, yeay, we're one more viking on the board. C'mon, we can take over. :p

Thanks for the welcome Nomix!

Don't know if I'll ever rack up a posting count that'll do much towards a takeover, but I'll be hanging around :thumbup:

DJ
--

C'mon, we can take over. :p
Hmmm.... two things:

1 - It just dawned on me that most people around here have probably never been exposed to Autofil. There's a possible means of forum, if not world, domination. Or perhaps not...

2 - How would one rate Vickis squeals against Jan Eriks laughter (JE is is the mian presenter of Autofil)?

Dangerously close to becoming OT here, but I think the squeal vs laughter point saves me. Barely. :rolleyes:

DJ
--

I definitely prefer VBH's squeals to Jan Erik Larsen's silly laughter and squeals. Especially the test with Tommy Rustad driving a Honda S2000 and JEL in the passenger seat was disturbing.

I also want her to stay, because she's a woman that likes to drive fast.. and that is a very desirable treat.. she is pretty funny to watch, although sometimes it gets over the top..
I would love to see Emma Parker Bowles either in TG or 5G.. I love reading her reviews in the TG magazine a she seems quite hot from pictures in the magazine as well

I somehow doubt they would let the niece of the future Queen of England on a fairly controversial programme.