Do you want VBH to go?

Do you want VBH to go?

• Total voters
I voted & she stays.

Edit: If anyone should stay then she should. The other 'presenters' (Tiff or Jason not included) are dispendable. She has a great personality & really seems to love what she does. I also think, like some guys here, that she's quite cute too :happy:

However I would stop at wishing for her to have sex with me.....it just wouldn't be MY thing.

Last edited:
she is an irritating,squawking,giggling, silver spooned toff, who not only needs to be taken off the show but then to be blasted into space where she can review mars, even then she would piss off the atmosphere!

she is an irritating,squawking,giggling, silver spooned toff, who not only needs to be taken off the show but then to be blasted into space where she can review mars, even then she would piss off the atmosphere!

Haha, but she's so cute. :-\

She's not really that cute....sorry
I agree with you 101%.
What do you see in her? i dont get it. even ugly betty is cuter than she is:lol:

She has to go, shes too irritating with her noises what she makes, when she gets excited behind the wheel. And that just kills the review.:blink:

I love the way she makes these little noises when she makes fun with the car.

She stays

That's like fingernails on chalkboard to me, i can't stand it when she giggles, she's not funny and witty like Tom Ford and Johnny Smith are when they review regular cars, and shes not as talented a race driver as Plato and Tiff are, since she doesnt really excel in one camp or another, she is pretty useless and shes freaking annoying to boot.

I guarantee if she presented in the same capacity and was a male, everyone here would want her off the show so fast there would be no arguement, but basically ppl who genuinely believe shes a good presenter are blinded by her breasts.

I think she should definitely stay.

But if she (and the producers of FifthGear) are going to insist on making her into an actress, having to read lines and deliver bad jokes, then she should take some serious acting lessons. That, or just stop with the scripted cafe scenes that are so uncomfortable and unfunny, and let her review cars they way that they use to.

If Vicki were to go, it would be a sad day for British television and most of all, for me.

^ :lol: Sadder than the day you found out someone had already scooped her up in marriage?

I think the main problem with the cafe segments is that they have to read it from a script, rather than state their own opinions. I seriously don't think that neither Tom or Vicky would recommend a Kia Sorento. Whoever writes the Fifth Gear scripts should take a hike in my opinion.

How drunk are you to post the same thing 50 minutes apart?

She diddent do any reviews in the last Fifth Gear, the producers are catching on! Next step is to let her go, maby she can do a cooking show or some crap i wont watch.

I've noticed that most of the ppl who think Vicki is a poor presenter on the show think so for the same reasons, hence i think there's some substance to it. To the people to are defending Vicki, their reasons for wanting her to stay are much more vague, varied and insubstatial. This lack of a coherent, consistent response on the behalf of the Vicki defenders says that there really are no good reasons why she should stay on the show, and again are being blinded by the fact she is a woman.

This is directed towards nobody in particular, but some of you guys who think Vicki is so great should find yourself a real girl and get some, once you get that need out of your system, go back and watch the show and realize 'hey, she is kind of useless and VERY annoying'.

I'm not against her because she's a woman, i'm saying shes a lousy and annoying presenter regardless of her gender.

I like your logic. However, the idea that the guys who say Vicky should stay think that way because they need to get laid is a bit immature. I for myself can confess that I do give her a bonus because she is a woman. On the other hand, that thought has nothing to do with me being eager to see women on tv.

The reason I'd like Vicky to stay is because she can drive cars and she has fun in the process. I'm not saying she is the perfect female presenter for a car show (although I don't know any better ones at the moment), nor am I saying that she is the presenter with the best driving skills you can get. I am certain there are better options than VBH somewhere out there. Still, she loves cars in general, loves to drive them and talk about them with passion. That already is much more than you will get from the average presenter on television, male or female. And on that basis, I am very okay with her, and I'd like her to stay on 5th gear.

Regards
the Interceptor

Last edited: