Do you want VBH to go?

Do you want VBH to go?

• Total voters
If she starts to dress sexy, everybody will want her to stay.

Viki dress like a women on TV. It's not your laundry day, you are on TV.

What you wrote:
This is directed towards nobody in particular, but some of you guys who think Vicki is so great should find yourself a real girl and get some, once you get that need out of your system, go back and watch the show and realize 'hey, she is kind of useless and VERY annoying'.

How it came across:
This is directed towards nobody in particular, but you guys who think Vicki is so great are probably fat, lonely losers who need to go and get laid.

But seriously, I get what you're saying but it's not actually true that I like her just because she's a woman and I'm a loser; It's because she genuinely doesn't annoy me. I like all her little squeaks and giggles and the way she rolls her R's for no reason at all. And it's not like I'm attracted to any woman who's even faintly attractive; I'm actually quite a cynical, nitpicking, asshole most of the time.

But seriously, I get what you're saying but it's not actually true that I like her just because she's a woman and I'm a loser; It's because she genuinely doesn't annoy me. I like all her little squeaks and giggles and the way she rolls her R's for no reason at all. And it's not like I'm attracted to any woman who's even faintly attractive; I'm actually quite a cynical, nitpicking, asshole most of the time.

as you said, im not the one who wrote 'fat, lonely losers', that is your interpretation of my words. but im not going to back off from the point that her presentation skills are weak and if she were male and presented on a similar level, the fifth gear fans would be merciless and want her off the show faster than lovejoy.

most vicki fans ae quite vocal about how the find her attractive, you and i are both red blooded males and both know how physical attraction to a woman can cloud our objectivity and cause us to overlook sometimes GLARING faults and problems with said woman....in this case a certain Butler Henderson. I dont expect Vicki fans to suddenly change their opinions and agree w me, because its the equivalent of me calling a mate's gf 'a complete useless and stupid ****'. of course the guy will defend her and disagree w me, even if in reality some of what i said is based on truth.

The reason im going on about this is that with the changes going on in Top Gears programing content, im finding myself watching Fifth Gear more avidly to get my fix of down to earth road tests of the latest and newest cars. The parts of the ep i dislike the most these days are the parts wherever Vicki opens her mouth, either t do her own road tests or those stupid scripted lines in the cafe.

btw, I find Tom Ford's parts in the cafe simply hilarious.

If she starts to dress sexy, everybody will want her to stay.

Viki dress like a women on TV. It's not your laundry day, you are on TV.

you miss the point completely why vicki haters dislike her on the show, it has nothing to do her appearance, and has evrything to do w her onscreen personality, presenting sytle and attitude.

you miss the point completely why vicki haters dislike her on the show, it has nothing to do her appearance, and has evrything to do w her onscreen personality, presenting sytle and attitude.

I totally agree. Good point well made.

im not going to back off from the point that her presentation skills are weak and if she were male and presented on a similar level, the fifth gear fans would be merciless and want her off the show faster than lovejoy.
I actually agree with you that she's a weak presenter but lets run down the list of other weak presenters on Fifth Gear:

Tiff. He speaks like he's had a stroke and has absolutely no ability to bridge the gap between him and the viewer at home. He has all the personality of a racecar driver.

Jason. Same as Tiff (except for the bit about speaking like a stroke victim). Has virtually no vocabulary what so ever.

Johnny. Can't help but prattle on about god knows what. Dropped on his head as a child. Raised by Gypsy's.

So there you go. Conclusive proof that Vicki easily meets the Fifth Gear standard.

I honestly don't get it. In many ways she's the best of a bad bunch but nobody ever seems to have a bad word for anybody but her. She annoys you. Fine. Doesn't make her the worst presenter on the show.

So there you go. Conclusive proof that Vicki easily meets the Fifth Gear standard.

I honestly don't get it. In many ways she's the best of a bad bunch but nobody ever seems to have a bad word for anybody but her. She annoys you. Fine. Doesn't make her the worst presenter on the show.

Have you missed the hundreds of threads saying how much Lovejoy sucked? People hated him much more universally than Vicki, and i've also seen ppl complaining about all the other hosts as well, Tiff, Ford, Smith included, so no, Vicki is not being uniquely singled out. Tiff also gets showered with a lot of leg humping praise because of his driving ability, but hes also an annoying, nancyboy, sissy presenter.

if vicki goes, tiff goes, as well as some of the staff on the team

and tobias would leave too.

It's probably the script writers that make them say the stuff we all hate. I honestly don't think Tom or Vicki would chose a stupid Kia Sorento over a Mazda CX7..... Only some accounting twat without a soul would do that.....

I like Fifth Gear the way it is now. I think the show was a disaster for all of season 10 with exception to the last couple of episodes and I commend them for getting rid of Lovejoy. I really like VBH, and I don't lend much credibility to the posts on here trying to bash her. It's ridiculous to put down anyone who thinks she's attractive just because she's not drop-dead gorgeous, nor is it realistic. Most people who'd bump into her in a bar without knowing who it is would think she's attractive, just maybe not "TV attractive". Her rolled R's and little squeals are fine with me, it gives her character.

I think she can stay, but not be the front-line host anymore. She's better as a story giver, not a host. And what's with all the stupid handbrake turns around the go kart track... She's not that smooth a driver either, they should leave all the driving to Tiff and Jason who's judgement and lap times you'd trust and would be consistant. We dont watch her do lap times any more, she's too ragged.

Is it just me or does VBH look better in this season compared to last season? Just a thought after watching the last 2 episodes..... Strange.....

^ Yeah, she does seem more attractive. I think it's because she's toned down the squealing, or maybe she's just radiant and happy to be married.

i think she's even more useless on fifth gear than hammond is on top gear. her reviews are pretty boring, and she says the same thing in all of them. even her driving skills are unimpressive. if fifth gear has to have the professional driver, they've got tiff.

don't jump on me for this, but i think the only reason vicki is on the show is because she is a woman. if you're going to put "eye-candy" on the show, fifth gear could atleast find an attractive one. i do agree with the couple of posts above regarding her looking better this season than the previous (three seasons or so).

I think her time is up.

I find the Anglesey 'shootouts' at the head of the show very annoying and very bad. It is not productive and only a way to set up the competition. And I also hate her way of always saying 'bhp' and not 'horsepower' etc.

Johnny and Tom are great, as are Tiff and Jason's reviews/shootouts, but VBH is just in the way.

I think this last episode of Fifth Gear shows why there's one too many presenter. Jonny pretty much didn't have a segment because they gave Vicki an actual segment (other than the shootouts).

I'm not sure if I'd rather Jonny or Vicki stay... Jonny's been better recently but I can't even remember a segment where Vicki does a proper review of a proper car.

I think this last episode of Fifth Gear shows why there's one too many presenter. Jonny pretty much didn't have a segment because they gave Vicki an actual segment (other than the shootouts).

I'm not sure if I'd rather Jonny or Vicki stay... Jonny's been better recently but I can't even remember a segment where Vicki does a proper review of a proper car.

Right on the money, mate.

Naah... I don't think she should go. They should just change the show in general.